16. Shaun Lane

17. Sean Russell

Reserves:

18. Will Penisini 

19. Isaiah Papali'i 

20. Nathan Brown

21. Dylan Brown

INs: Perham, Opacic, Oldfield, Arthur, Kaufusi, Loziou, Rodwell, Russell

OUTs: Gutherson, Penisini, Blake, D Brown, Moses, Paulo, Papail'i, Niukore, N Brown 

Referee: Adam Gee

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• be interesting how they go no real big bodies

• Loizou is an interesting choice, a tweener as in not sure what his best position is. Can play fullback wing centre and five-eighth so will be interesting to see where he fits in.

Good on Ky Rodwell, was an up and comer just had injuries hamper his development.

• Surprised Penisini is not in the team. Does that mean he's being saved for the finals????

• 🤞🏽

• Surely. SURELY. He's been brilliant. Imagine squaring up vs Justin Olam in your third or so game of first grade, and not letting them score a try on that side. What a delectable penis. 

• Where's Penisini he better be back for finals

• Is this a joke? Why is opacic back in over penisini?

• He's on the reserves bench.  This game is going to be a big one considering the amount of young players chosen for the eels there's 3 newbies in the side, & I noticed that the Riff has chosen a full team and not resting any, unless big changes before the game.

Very much looking forward to it.

• I'd prefer Lussick didn't play. We lose him and we have no other realistic options at 9. 

• 💯

Who goes in there now though? Smith and Carty to 5/8?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Jack replied to BEM's discussion Next Week's Team
"Eh doesn't matter now. I was always a BA supporter but his lost the room, I think all us fans need a change and it's time for one. Unless something dramatically changes in coming weeks a care taker needs to take over and sign another coach. I would…"
1 hour ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I just want bennet😂"
1 hour ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
" i don't mind listening to TCT guys, theyre die hard fans who badly want us to succeed and seem like decent blokes.
I feel at times though there needs to be some higher expectations from the fans and some demand for accountability for what we are…"
1 hour ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"There was a couple of times he ran out of the line when dolphins were started the set. Just found it funny how he would do that but we have forwards who couldn't even make a tackle let alone provide line speed. "
1 hour ago
More…