Reserves:

18. Davey 

19. Dunster

20. Utoikamanu  

21. Takairangi  

IN: Matterson 

OUT: Davey

Referee: Grant Atkins

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How long is Davey contracted for? I can see him getting a starting spot at a number of clubs with lesser packs than ours.We are pretty settled for pigs, and his time is limited so would be good to see him get an upgraded deal as a starting forward. 

• Davey should be on the bench before Kaufusi any day of the week when you compare what each has achieved in their NRL games.  Shaking my head at B.As thoughts on this one!

• I'm confident this week for the first time since round 23 2017 vs Newcastle. Obviously me being confident is not a good thing. Sorry in advance.

• Is anyone a little concerned about this game? I am a little. A 5 day turnaround from a game in terrible conditions that would have taken a lot out of our guys. I'm thinking we might rest a couple of players. Maybe 1 of RCG or Jnr. Bring in Evans to start and add Davey back to the bench. Possibly a couple of the backs too. Maybe Gutho or Jennings. The Drags will be desperate but hopefully we can still get the job done!

• This reply was deleted.
      • DITTO 

• Ray stone tuff as nails and Kaufusi just going thru the motions

• Great side on paper but I get the feeling this will not be the 17 come game time.

Davey and Dunster to play - wouldn't be surprised if Paulo and Fergo get a rest. Think they both really need one.

• This reply was deleted.
      • Rested smested and smeared

• Glad Stone keeps his spot, he seems like an Arthur type player. 
    The guy hits like a sledgehammer, he could be a reincarnation of Trevor Gillmiester in a few years 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Titan replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"He was excellent. The problem was he had Lane beside him in defence who did fuck all to protect him all game. Just stood there in some defensive efforts"
2 minutes ago
Offside replied to EA's discussion Line up afterthe bye
"I'm all for giving young blokes a go if they have learnt it he isn't close to ready"
4 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
""Mal had Slater signed up and delivered to their door" WTF are you talking about!!  "
16 minutes ago
Michael Ericson replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"He showed way more ability in that first half than Jake Arthur displayed in 20 games with us. "
21 minutes ago
More…