Round 13 games

The Warriors showing the cheat code to attack Manly. Basically keep going to Suli for 3-4 tackles, bunch Manly up as they try to protect him, then spread a couple wide passes to their left and Bob's your uncle. Two easy-peasy tries for the Warriors following that strategy.

PS George Jennings despite a try, up to his old "out of position" or "missing tackles" best. I'd pay never to see him at Parra again.

PPS BA should make a raid for Jack Hetherington. After all the Panthers are our player development club :P

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well if Kane Evans is in fact off to the Warriors ???

• Good thinking. Now that's a  smart way to approach the Panthers to release Hetherington a year early.

From what the media have said about RCG (on 800K) and Waqa (600K) deals, the Panthers are picking up 400K and 200K of their salaries respectively. RCG has another 3 years to run, whilst Waqa has another 2.

• George Jenning's defence was horrible.

• From reports it seems Tamou will be moving on at the end of the year so Hetherington will be promoted. Unless Cleary is just not a fan of his style.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Welch is two years older than Hetherington, has had 2 ACL's and is a starter for the Storm. They'll find the money to keep him, especially since they've lost Tino for next year.

• I like the looks of this Nicho Hynes for the Storm.

May be an option as cover for our backs. Quick, elusive, can kick too. He's also shown so far in this game that he could possibly cover numerous positions in the backline. Worth a look IMO.

• Plus he kicks goals too. Good all rounder.

• Rember that name Poppa.

• The other one I'd be looking at is Jason Saab. The Dragons have released him, he would make a good back up in the short term and someone we could groom to take Fergo's place in the long term.

• He's at least 2 years off being an NRL quality winger.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Milky you have been known to sign anything, even I have your autograph!
I am thinking of selling it to Chiefy because  he buys anything! ..............I once had Wiz's autograph but sold it to Brown and Moses, after they got their first 1 million…"
10 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I hope we don't sign him. I don't see what the fuss is about this bloke. Seems overrated to me.
But I said the same thing the Moses in 2017 signing so...."
42 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree, May is value at 500k.
Moving Tago to 6 is interesting, not sure he's a 5/8th in skillset?! He's a gun centre and maybe Panthers didn't want to lose both him and Crichton? 
With South's I feel they lost direction without Reynolds, too many…"
46 minutes ago
Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"LB you probs correct on two Coaches getting maturity from Lomax, it was all in his mannerism last night. I do wonder the noise from Parra if Gutho went to Wing... for the betterment of the Team? Would he bleet 🐏 so much? "
1 hour ago
More…