Rooster's games Shortened in 2013

In a move that will surely upset the league community, all Sydney Roosters games will now be ruduced to 70 minutes and may even be called of earlier if they are ahead and SBW needs a rest.

They will also be allowed to pick their opponent's line up. New NRL referee Khoder Nasser has been appointed to officiate all Roosters games, with referee's boss D Anderson believing he has the best credentials to look after the Roosters matches. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hahahahahahaha nice one.
  • wow, poor SBW we don't want him getting hurt, do we now? He's the NRL posterboy...Hey, Williams, you gonna have to put up with curse that comes along with the posterboy image..just ask Hayne and Marshall

• Brett Stewart is on that list Monster.

• And Schubert has except them from the salary cap!
  • and Stewert as well...think that's when the curse started LOL

• Actually it's more of a guideline. They shouldn't really spend over $6mill but if they do it's okay and they won't get fined or have points deducted.

• and Mundine will be in the video refs box at all times to make sure there are no racist decisions (anything against the chooks) 

• Still cant believe what this W**KER done to this sport and his team mates and still gets the title of "posterboy". The NRL shouldve told him to fark orf, go back to the rah rahs

• lol the hatred for sonny bill is hilarious....he's no worse than the dog Jamie Judas Lyon but people can never get over being betrayed.

He's a tremendous athlete, with tremendous marketability and I welcome his return.

He adds interest to the game, being high profile, and his ability should improve the quality of the competition.

SBW gives the game extra crowds, ratings, sponsorships, and maybe even some good footy to go along with it.

Rugby League wins as long as he stays fit and takes the field.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Where to Now, Time to stop looking in the revision mirror and head forward.
"Yes Phil, I don't know where the clubs find them but it seems we have big problems in coming up with AGILITY AND SPEED.
I wonder with Canberra entering this period of doldrums vis a vis losing their half, that we cannot create some more leverage…"
10 seconds ago
Hell On Eels replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HAVE A GIGGLE AND A CRY
"Frankie, you said I'd love your next blog, lol!
But it's depressing to think we'd lose Dylan. As you noted, the Panthers and Roosters seem the obvious threats.
Dylan isn't a halfback, but he's so critical for us moving forward. Moses, Dylan, Hopgood…"
29 seconds ago
Eli Stephens replied to Eli Stephens's discussion None of our players should play origin.
"Hopgood we can prob live with being selected, Matto steps in. If Paulo RCG go as well that's a problem lol "
2 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Eli Stephens's discussion None of our players should play origin.
"Absolutely Hopgood should play Origin if he's selected. It would be nuts to turn it down. It can only be good for him, his development, career & income. Eventually all that will probably be good for us too. One for all, all for one."
10 minutes ago
More…