Replies

• I get the sentiment completely. How hard could it be? Unless we as a club have moved on from him. 

• To the people whinging show me where the eels,dogs or Reed himself has said it's offical .

I find it awfully strange Reed hasn't said anything he is usually one of our players that does the most media interviews 

• He hasn't signed. It's that simple.  It's all verbal.  In business, nothing is over until that contract is signed. Reed Mahoney is still available for 2023.

• Are parra interested tho🤔

• Could be a twist in the story yet if they fail to move anyone else on. Rein is going to pile on the pressure to be starting hooker. Not like Mahoney is owed any loyalty as incumbent

• I'd rather Mitch Rein play as regular number 9 over Mahoney.

• In what world is Mitch Rein a better option than Mahoney?... Haha it feels good to laugh again 

• Rien has way more experience and he wants to play for the Eels not the Bulldogs.

• Well we didn't lose that much when Lussick took the hooking role , what makes you think that Mahoney isn't just taking advantage of a good pack ?  He hasn't played anywhere other than club level for us.  The best game we've played in decades we had a bum rake from the Superleague who looked like an immortal.  What's to say Rein won't slot right in and it'll be Reed Who ? 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Randy Handlinger replied to Seth hardy's discussion Are our Eels relentless enough to win it. l.
"......Not done apparently 
Bench......Woremu Egg..... fucking big,  raw snd can be hard to get down. May end up with that egg on his face if ye doesn't get in a salad"
1 hour ago
Randy Handlinger replied to Seth hardy's discussion Are our Eels relentless enough to win it. l.
"Coached by...Bread Arthur....some say plainbread. Some say sugarloaf. Some even say it's stale..... or mouldy. But ....mf it is good Bread, it holds a meal together...but it has to get fresh.
Bench..... Pay Stoned ( if you think he is worth what…"
1 hour ago
Randy Handlinger commented on Tad’s status
"Sorry Tad, heaven don't do Rockstar. From hell the bat came and to hell it hath returned'"
2 hours ago
"Soooo it's........The Plattermatter Eels
\Capt. Clint Crabstickerson
Fisch Moses
Prawnthen Brown (Nathen Praown?)
Waqyu Steak
Ryan Platterson (Fryan Platterson)
Raygun Clamshell-Jellyard
Junior Paello
and fucking Reed Mehboney (Feed Muttboney?)…"
2 hours ago
More…