Replies

• Same as Andrew Ryan going to dogs

• Mutts, what makes you so sure he wants to wear blue and white? 

If this is the case, then yeah, fek off now.

• To the people whinging show me where the eels,dogs or Reed himself has said it's offical .

I find it awfully strange Reed hasn't said anything he is usually one of our players that does the most media interviews 

• He hasn't signed. It's that simple.  It's all verbal.  In business, nothing is over until that contract is signed. Reed Mahoney is still available for 2023.

• Are parra interested tho🤔

• Could be a twist in the story yet if they fail to move anyone else on. Rein is going to pile on the pressure to be starting hooker. Not like Mahoney is owed any loyalty as incumbent

• I'd rather Mitch Rein play as regular number 9 over Mahoney.

• In what world is Mitch Rein a better option than Mahoney?... Haha it feels good to laugh again 

• Rien has way more experience and he wants to play for the Eels not the Bulldogs.

• Well we didn't lose that much when Lussick took the hooking role , what makes you think that Mahoney isn't just taking advantage of a good pack ?  He hasn't played anywhere other than club level for us.  The best game we've played in decades we had a bum rake from the Superleague who looked like an immortal.  What's to say Rein won't slot right in and it'll be Reed Who ? 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"Lack of focus, we had a lot of errors in that game that came from lack of focus. Manly are not a top 4 team. Top 8 yes. They did try tonight, BA got them up reletively well. I did hear that Mark Levy mentioned when he interviewed him BA said if they…"
1 minute ago
Michael Ericson replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"I agree there is way too much knee jerk stuff going on. Most of our best 17 are still very good players. "
10 minutes ago
My Bob replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"I agree and I would not move him on. He has lost confidence & match condition. With MM back and Brown next to Lane we could see the weapon he was before the  broken jaw etc.
Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. We need a new coach and…"
14 minutes ago
LB replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"You say Meninga for the rest of the year but was does that accomplish? If you are going with an interim you season is over anyway so what is the point bringing Mal in? Doesn't do anything for you moving forward. Better off just using Barrett in that…"
29 minutes ago
More…