Redcliffe dolphins

What a great day, with the announcement of the mighty dolphins being named as the league's 17th team. I've been a eels supporter since a young fella but have been living in the Morton bay region since 2010. They have been my Q cup team since moving up here. It will be weird having a split alliance come 2023.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-confirms-17th-team-will-be-redcliffe-dolphins-after-awarding-licence-to-fourth-queensland-team/news-story/8e9f970cd5810987d111314a766b0c8a

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I lived on the Redcliffe peninsula for 10 years and actually met my wife at Woody Point. Has a special place in our hearts. Unfortunately it changed heaps after the mass influx of southerners moving in there. Didn't seem the same. 

• So no doubt you had a woody point when meeting your wife at Woody Point...

• From wood to solid steel that only kryptonite could destroy.

• Meelk, dont ask too many questions 

• Appeel, whats alarming is that you loiter around places called Woody point, but whats even more alarming is you met your current wife at Woody point, lol.

I hate to ask what she was doing at woody point before you met her lol

• Waiting for my woody point.

• Flipper killed himself by suffocating in front of his trainer Ric O'Barry. 🙏🏼 He went on to be activist against keeping and training marine animals. 

• Flipper committed  suicide?! Thanks for the uplifting report Penrith Parrakeet . Don't  fall off your perch again.

• Flipper died in front of a room full of disabled and vulnerable children who had all listed dolphins as their favoutite creatures, many of them suffered greatly in the years to come from seeing flipper suffocate.

• Parakeet, thanks for ruining my childhood *smile*

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Wizards “Prof Dobber”Sleeve replied to Parra Eels Fanatic's discussion It’s not gonna be easy !!
"I'd be working the absaloute shit out of RCG in 2022. Wherever he's going , I'd be sending him busted. "
2 minutes ago
ParraTim replied to Poppa's discussion This is a preamble piece in discussion of BHP selling Oil and Gas assets to Woodside. Climate Alarmists maybe/should be alarmed.
"Ah yes "Our ABC" that pillar of fair and balanced reporting - diverse in everything except thought and opinion. One thing I agree with you on Tad is confirmation bias, your post is a good example of this.  You demonise, dismiss and ridicule anything…"
3 minutes ago
Wizards “Prof Dobber”Sleeve replied to Parra Eels Fanatic's discussion It’s not gonna be easy !!
"The thing the Dolphins can quite easily pay him more than we can whilst paying him less than we have to.  They will have all kinds of corporate support. In the current climate his price is going to be blown out and we simply don't have the TPAs to…"
5 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Mr 'EffortOnEffort' Analyst's discussion Few Senior Players unhappy about BA extending
"Guthos isnt one.....
Moses either....
Or Jnr....
Thats leaves the rest."
5 minutes ago
More…