Replies

• Over it. 

• 😞😞😞

• Hey but but TCT said that nothing to worry about as with Arthur there everyone will stay, like Niukore will stay as long as Arthur is there?

Turns out not the case.

• This reply was deleted.
      • I know that Brissy, i am saying it was brought up at TCT a few months ago about Niukore leaving and they said with Arthur there Niukore will never leave, i always thought it is not the case that is all i was saying and it shows with players leaving, RGC they would want to keep but he has put it out of there hands.

Don't give me this there's a salary cap thing as im not that dumb, my comment was sarcastic Brissy

• I can't speak for TCT, but the point those of us were making was that uncertainty around the coach destabilises the entire club. Players will work with any coach, no one said that keeping BA guaranteed we wouldn't lose any players, merely that it send a clear message to all players about the clubs direction. Of course we'll lose players under BA, every coach loses players, the fact that our players are in increasing demand is actually a reflection of BA's coaching. 

• We need to attract better players than we lose though or we start to regress.

Will Smith gone no replacement. Lussick gone no replacement. Fergo gone no replacement. Now they are speaking of RCG and Niukore going. We need to stop this bleeding.

• This reply was deleted.
              • Brissy I just want realistic replacements and so far we are signing no one.

Peachey would have been an ideal replacement for Smith but he signed for the Tigers. Who next?

Who replaced Fergo? So far we are chasing a contracted Cotric to replace him which relies on the dogs helping us out. Is this realistic?

Who replaces Lussick? No one?

• Cartwright was replacing Davey - so yes he was better.

Papalii was replacing Evans - and again yes he was far better.

• We need to develop better players.

RCG revitalised his career here

Nuikore realised his career here basically grabbed by BA under the Warriors nose.

Smith can be replaced it opens it up for Cartwright.

Lussick can be replaced by a combination or Roache possibly Rein or Stone at a pinch.

Its not all as bad as it sounds.This is just the let's worry part of thee off season because the club hasn't unveiled its plan going foward yet.

• Sorry but Stone should never be played at hooker again after his efforts in the final against Penref. 

To be honest I don't have a place for him in my 17 or probably even 20.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion I’ve solved BA’s problem and it's been staring at us all this time.
"I reckon the sparkling is for Berrett. He looks like a bubbly water kinda guy. "
1 minute ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"The way we are going we may need him. "
3 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Him saying it's an attitude problem is like saying we will be taxed and die. It's as obvious as obvious as anything's ever been.  We've had an attitude problem for decades.  In my opinion it's because 

a) we don't recruit any leaders from winning…"
9 minutes ago
JB. Prints of Parra replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"Simonsson 'decent job', really? The guy is barely first grade material. He isn't all there, you can see the cogs spinning in his head. Not saying being a professional athlete is easy, but there is so much more out there. The only hope for Simonsson…"
10 minutes ago
More…