Raiders no halfback getting pumped

First game without fogarty and they are getting pumped at home.

A halfback with a long kicking game is so important to where u start to defend a set after a kick. Also, impacts your 5th tackle play.  They have just lost 40-0 at home.

look what the roosters did to dragons with walker back.

this is not a defend BA blog, he still should be sacked imo. However, we are a different team with Moses in the team. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Slugg , who was the shit for brains that used to call you sluggish?

• Tragic, I just had a peak at this dopes comment log  all he does is have a go at someone mostly Pop nothing much about footy probably because he doesn’t know anything about football. He’s a recycled failure no doubt.?

• That was my mum Tragic 

• He's probably in the toilet right now dyeing his hair purple. I hear he failed his drivers test because he took his mate with him and he wasn't used to being in the front seat.

• Turns out Slugg that Clarice was engaged once and his mum had a chat with him explaining that his partner was going to put his most prized possession where he does poo poos. Clarice apparently said "he's not going to put his thongs in the kitchen sink?";

• Tsk Tsk honey!! It's becoming a ghost town for you old premature release of gas beens because it's a modern man's world!! Please stick to wearing your bare slippers, sipping your warm milk, avoid loosing your dentures, and suck on your pipe; like floppa does on Sluggish!! 

• Wiz old pop's is the king of backing rubbish and telling people they have no idea only to change his mind 10 years later , imagine getting life  advice from this used Breville salesman🤣🤣🤣 

• Loll 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

•  Lol, What's a used Breville salesman Fongy.....well least I am King of backing Rubbish.... that's what happens when you back horses I suppose, mind you they are worth a lot of money so calling them rubbish is a bit harsh.

Good to see you have QuidQuoPro backing you Frankie. sounds like a class act but a little secret ..........he is actually Chiefy in one of his many versions of sounding like an idiot.

Just the same Fongy at least you are having a go, its better than being a seagull just shitting and flying off again like a lot of other critics.

Poor old Slug got a mention as well, that wasn't a good mark to ply Chiefy.

What ever I say or do, is because I am a rusted on Parra supporter and nothing can change that. I hope we can get out of this mess and we don't have to kill anyone thats taken prisoner in the process.

What do you say when you sign off Frankie......GO PARRA!

• Pop's you are a person who always gets things wrong because you are a clueless dope , you just repeat what others have said years ago then try to sell it as if you have cracked the case 🤣 

Just because you were once a  bush banker in Wandin valley with Shirley , Bob and Cookie as your clients don't mean you actually have a brain of any worth . 

Usually people who have been shown to be so wrong as many times as you have they usually keep a low profile , but you are not known as the shameless one for nothing 🤣 .  We can call you the Bush banker from now on . 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

fishbulb replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Fifita back flipped on the Roosters 🐓 lol
"The Roosters always get their man lol"
3 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Fifita back flipped on the Roosters 🐓 lol
"Wow. If media reports are true about Fifita expressing "doubt" about the move to which the Roosters whom withdrew their offer in the best interests of their club (good move), it makes you wonder what the doubt was and what is about the Titans that…"
5 minutes ago
Bup replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Fifita back flipped on the Roosters 🐓 lol
"If you gave your top 30 each $100 , 000 in TPAs registered or otherwise while paying $100,000 unders on the salary cap you'd have the equivalent of 4 state of origin players left on your cap.
The issue is not how much the Roosters have on the cap…"
5 minutes ago
The Badger replied to HKF's discussion Eels leaders in player options
"I am assuming you meant Dick Penisini and not Will"
6 minutes ago
More…