Replies

• This reply was deleted.
  • Michael Gordon??
  • We're getting Gordon. Was in the Tele a week or two ago
  • I don't mind Wighton, what happens to him.
  • Gee Ricky know how to get these good player the have good side next year for year he got  Aidan Sezer,,he got that Newcastle centre cant think of hes name so I think Canberra are going all right  so how come we cant get these players

so what I trying to say when ricky was our coach we suck and he coaching Canberra now and going all right to and building a good side and we still suck and cant get any good young players to come to us we only old players way pass there prime

• You do remember that we have the NZ half and NSW second-rower coming here right? They're much better than Locke, Leilua, and Sezer.

• Dugan wanted to come to Parra, Ricky wasn't interested.....imagine how things might have been if he was playing for us :(
  • Who said Pricky can't attract talent?
    I've seen his missus and I wouldn't say no.
  • Locke is a lazy fat turd disinterested turd, and a piss head to boot.  No way.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"You don't have to have a clause if you time the contract extension at the same time.
This way they can still leverage the 'who will the coach be' next year bullshit. I'm certain most of these aforementioned players used this card before resigning…"
6 minutes ago
HKF replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"I would still do it, I doubt they would all go and the ones that did you would have to ask if you even still want them anyway. If BA stays we are sliding further into the abyss anyway. "
9 minutes ago
christeel replied to christeel's discussion behalf of the sick the elderly and the miserable.
"pea & ham such a wonderful  treat , also  great  for  ailments. "
10 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"Maybe his brother...."
10 minutes ago
More…