Please explain

Let me ask a question a players has a  market value of 1000.00 example  but he goes to roosters and he get paid 900.00 because he wants to be part of winning club. What value will the roosters declare in salary cap $900 or 1000.00 either way isn't the salary cap breach ?  I remmember izzy wanted to play for parra but because he wanted to play for less his market value this was taken into account and nrl didn't accept the offer .why do the roosters sign sbw for less than his market value? Everyone can see this is unfair play what are everyone thoughts

Apologise if everyone is sick of hearing about this . Please just clarify for me 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Knights have done the same thing with Blake Green, we did it last season with Waqa Blake and in 2017 with Mitch Moses. Only the pro rata of those contracts counted against our cap. 

• So is SBW on a 1yr contract or is he signed just for the remainder of this season?

Waqa, Mitch and Blake have new contracts that extended well past the season they started. That's the difference.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Collaroy Eel replied to Offside's discussion The captain's challenge controversy was no try anyway
"Stop with the bold italics. Your not in the office."
1 hour ago
Collaroy Eel replied to Offside's discussion The captain's challenge controversy was no try anyway
"what the photo doesn't show is a milli second later the player is free to chase, Fergo from the position HE put himself in.. he wasn't impeded . Don't forget it was a tap on by king Gutherson .. that's how fast the play was .. so stop thinking about…"
1 hour ago
Bob Smith replied to MeelK's discussion Was Ricky right to blow up?
"If it was any other coach I'd listen, but pricky whinges so much it becomes meaningless. "
3 hours ago
Johnny B Good replied to Jack 's discussion Moses
"I am still undecided on Moses. However, for the most part, I have never been a big fan. He has all the skills and instincts, but his mind is brittle and he plays without composure. 
I didn't rate him while at the tigers and was not happy that we…"
3 hours ago
More…