Pick one player to sign.

If you could pick any player from a club to join eels which one would you choose currently ? For me Manu is someone I'd love at parra. 🤣 Just someone who is a serious threat out wide but can also cover 3/4 spots in the team at a pinch. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Walsh or Cleary

• Munster. Maybe Brimson or Drinkwater. But definitely Munster.

• ★
    ★
    ★
    ★
    ★

As good as Walsh is, he doesn't fix our problems out wide or at hooker.

It would take more than just Walsh to put is in the premiership equation. 

• I'd be inclined to pick Brandon Smith. Has a combination with brown and has over 90% tackle effectiveness with over 350 tackles made.

• I don't understand how Cleary, Renolyds or Walsh would help us win a premiership. None of them would improve our defence which is the issue in this team. If I could sign someone it would be bellamy, Webster or Ivan Cleary. 

• Reynolds has the ability to transform a teams attitude. We wouldn't have lost 6 on the trot to start the year with him in our team. He makes players around him play better. 

• I'd head hunt Frank Ponissi.

• Everyone should see why Olam shouldn't be chased by us 

• Defensively ... attack wise he is fine 

• That is why i am adament, and have been for a while, that we get a defensive Centre, like Opacic. Get a Centre that can do both would be great but a defensive Centre nonetheless.

We should have an identity as a defensive powerhouse.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"In saying all of the above I don't think we need a complete overhaul of the board just bring in a few with connections within the game, or some kind of experience with the game and a few top end business types.
Good boards have a good mix and that's…"
3 minutes ago
Avon Barksdale replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"World of difference a year makes with a new coach. Dean widders was well out of this depth as NRLW coach last year "
5 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"Precisely "
6 minutes ago
"Me too 😂😂😂"
6 minutes ago
More…