Penrith are the team to beat.

Who watching the Panthers? Boy they are playing fantastic football, big quick outside backs, strong forwards, great in attack & defence. Smashing Canberra 24-0 at half time & Canberra ain’t playing bad, will we be ready for them? Who can stop them? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good assessment, but if we do happen make the top 4, will we just be making up the numbers, like last year when we got flooged by the Storm.?? Not to mention the 2001 & 2009 GF's.??

• All the Panthers points come in the first half, they come flying out of the gate & are very hard to stop. But in saying that I believe they can be beaten & would rather play them, than Melbourne or Sydney Roosters. Peaked to early, what’s that mean? They have improvement in them like all teams. If they fix their second halves they would be very hard to beat, this team young, tough, all them are heading in one direction, they ain’t going to fade away. Injuries might play a part like any other team. Here we are talking about how flat we’ve been but we had up to 6 players out at one stages, so injuries & suspension can change the tide. 

• I checked the Panthers website, they have 5 players out with injury atm and they are still winning, they are all due back in the coming weeks, a full strength Panther outfit, wow, anything could happen, just saying.

• This reply was deleted.
    • You did not mention Matt Burton who  sang victory song with team. You also did not mention the veteran of 1 and a half games Charlie Steines who is out injured 3 weeks or Jack Hetherington. 

• Try living here in the rif and being an Eels supporter and putting up with the panthers Big headed mob down right depressing 

• BA for another 2 years.?? why the f*ck couldn't they wait to see where we end up at the end of the year, then make a decision.??

• The early bird catches the worm

• Not at all Poppa, to me personally i think he should have been signed at the end of the season if the team does well in the semis or even win the comp, it's just a veiw pops, doesn't mean at all i want him to fail, we are sitting in the top 3 atm, that's not failing is it.??

• It came over to others i have spoken to.?? anyway we all have our different analysis of things, difference of opinion, problem is some think their opinions and analysis are always right and sometimes over analyzing things, just saying.

• Yep, some do think there opinion is always correct.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
57 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
1 hour ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
2 hours ago
More…