Peni

Did Peni just play Kaufusi into first grade

I truely love to see Peni charge onto one but I shudder as he goes to catch it. That drop tonite in front of the posts was typical, all heart.but jeez brus .....you had one job!

Kaufusi to get match time I hope

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I had to chuckle when people were saying during the week that he's got the drop out of his game. He has definitely still got at least one fumble in him old Peni. But he's still got a lot of upside. Nearly opened it up for Blake on the right side but his pass was just a little behind him. 

• Not alone the drop but he timed a hit perfectly but instead of smashing Pat Carrigan he got bumped of so easily.... I think he offers nothing more then Kaufusi and he definitely offers a lot less then Gower. Makes no difference when Brown is back goodbye Peni, Marata back to bench

• Peni always runs hard and doesn't make a dent. If I remember correctly he's normally in the team because his defence stats are very good. Offsets his sometimes bad hands 

• We used 'grippo' grease in the wet..stuck like shit, I'm really disappointed cause as some of the other lads here rightly say , Peni did smack a few but sat on his ass with Cardigan 

Bench

Marata Evans and ...

• Not fckin Taka

Two touches again. Half hearted and jersey clean once again. Useless oxygen thief

• This reply was deleted.
      • Stone is a goer, adds balance to the bench and has impact when he arrives on the field - can't say the same for Taka.

• Taka was brilliant last year after he came back from reserve grade. Played his better ever footy.

I agree with Stone. He's got mongrel and I love it. He's like that annoying younger cousin who's constantly on your back and won't f*ck off.

• Agree Poppa 

His passing has really improved

• He threw a nice pass from dummy half for our last try and I didn't even notice it was him until the replay.

• I think stone will be a good player for us come on late in the game when defences get tired as he brings a lot of energy and is busy 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Angry Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Bang on Al"
19 minutes ago
Angry Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Totally agree with you here Grunta but I'm not sure how much of that is on BA? As other people have mentioned other clubs have talented and fast outside backs coming out of their arse and look at what BA has to work with. In the last 20 years I can…"
49 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"If I'm Sivo and I'm going into the off season I'd be getting him into hot yoga and Pilates these types of exercises that help him with elasticity as well as using his body weight for strength exercises.30 yrs of age all the battering he has to…"
1 hour ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"Leg speed if there adding and are looking at fowards they need to be looking for more athletes that have agility.The days of Paulo though he has a point of difference and RCG types especially are coming to an end.
The rule makers and V'Landys…"
1 hour ago
More…