Replies

• Let's not take them lightly by resting 4/5 players now BA, please!

You saw what happened last time we showed an opponent no respect and 'rested' players against a weakened Sea Eagles side - we lost. 

• I feel sorry for him When you have a good side but missing some strike players is it his fault? They were so good not that long ago.

• Given that the head coach generally has a role in developing talent and recruiting talent, then yes, I would say that it's at least partly his fault.

• Not if he isn't allowed a say Milk.

The way some of this is being presented is Mary was constantly being overruled by Young and Flanagan at the club's direction.

The head coach should have final say imo and this is also one of the rumours as to why Bennet bailed from St Failed.

• No argument that that is how it is this year, but don't forget that he's been there 7 years, and I'll bet he had the final say for the previous 6 years...

• I always liked Mary, he was a very good player and a loyal coach but he's never really got a great season out of the Dragons. They used to start like world beaters and then fall away late in the season but in the last 2 seasons they haven't even done that. Without de Belin leading the way in defence they have been tackle shy and easy meat for most teams. I hope they play well enough to bring the best out of us and get us ready for Melbourne next Thursday night.

Mary won't get another NRL head coaching gig and I hope he has a good life after tomorrow night's game. I'm usually a sentimental guy but I hope he goes out a loser, I'm saving my sentiment for Parra.

• Chuck, I don't mind your input on here, but maybe proof read your blog before posting it.

• How did this glorified water runner / trainer ever get a coaching gig?

Man, Steve Price must have been shite.

• One of the funniest meme's I've seen recently.

7450774853?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Bwahahahahaaaaa...

GOLD!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"I suppose you're one of the idiots who wanted Sanders to hang around for 4/5 yes to get the opportunity to be a 1st grade regular."
41 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Yup, woke = broke.   Once upon a time Thursday night meant nothing but Footy show night in most households I knew. As soon as she turned up even as a " reporter " it was doomed. It lost all credibility and you couod just tell that the show that was…"
1 hour ago
LB replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Frankie do you think they will have mural with a candle when BA is gone from the club? Perhaps place some flowers at Kellyville while whispering "We appreciate you".
Legit BA could be driving and drive onto the pathway hitting and killing one of…"
1 hour ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"He was a geat bloke who always had good joke or story to tell. He stood up for what he believed and always heard plenty of good stories about him helping others.
Younger fans mightn't know that he took on the league in court ending the draft for…"
1 hour ago
More…