Parramatta Eels join NRLW

It has been announced that the Parramatta Eels have been given a licence to enter a team in the NRLW this season.

Pre-season training will begin on 12 July with the club utilising both the NSW Centre of Excellence and Kellyville.

The squad and coaching staff will be announced in the next few weeks.

The Eels are the first and only club from western Sydney to enter the NRLW.

They join the Newcastle Knights as 2021 entrants.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Slugg, Try "gentle-ladies" as in the female equivalent of "gentle-men".

• It all got deleted I can't imagine why

• I'm copping it now Slugg, all I said was "I hope they don't play like women". 

• I can't see this site anymore I think I got punted

• Stop it your going to get me into trouble 

• Great news, even if I've never watched a game of NRLW. What's happening with the women's cheerleaders, though? #allwomenmatter

• me too!

• Maybe this is why we are chasing Woods. 

• LOL

• Lol

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

The Badger replied to Electric Analysis's discussion Moses is the NRL's Quickest Halfback.
"90 min sprint ...now that's stamina"
3 minutes ago
Little old lady replied to NBE aka Embers's discussion Hello again Carloeel, Snake & Fongy
"Kurupt. I really believe that we all have someone,a dearly departed,looking over us. A guardian angel if you like. Have you ever made arrangements to go somewhere,meet friends,go out for the day whatever then change your mind because you feel…"
10 minutes ago
Bert de Naturál✌️™ "Collision Chaser💥" replied to LB's discussion BA milestone
"Premierships are not the goal Mick.... just being close is good enough.... until memeberships start dropping.
Pull the trigger before it is too late."
20 minutes ago
Numbers replied to Electric Analysis's discussion Moses is the NRL's Quickest Halfback.
"Probably max speed as he took the dive"
25 minutes ago
More…