Parramatta Eels 2015 Home Jersey,  In Stock Now!

It's here early this year since the club has all the sponsors locked away.

They are instock now ready to ship. FREE SHIPPING.

Great Xmas idea.

http://www.sportfirstnambucca.com.au/parramatta-eels-2015-home-jersey.html

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So it's exactly the same as the 2014 jersey?
    • pretty much yes. But the retail ones for 2014 didn;t have NT on the front or Shine Lawyers on the back.

• Shame we can't attract a quality sleeve sponsor so need go put the main sponsor there too. Losing JH will drop sponsorship by 30-40% IMO..
  • What about the away jersey PM?, Im hearing there will be a few changes from the predominantly canary yellow.
    • I hate that stupid bright yellow colour. I hope they make it a rich gold colour like it was back in 2010.

• you heard wrong, it will be exactly the same.

• is the 9's jersey going to be a different design?

• Eels 2015 Home Jersey in stock now!

Great Xmas gift.

http://www.sportfirstnambucca.com.au/parramatta-eels-2015-home-jers...

save 10% use discount code: 1eyedeel

FREE SHIPPING can be choosen at checkout.

makes these Jerseys $143.95 deliveried!

Grab them before this batch sells out, then no more til the new year!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Fiddy replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Am i the only one that thinks, so far, from what we've seen, he's not that good??"
2 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Talagi, another big future star, right up there with Pauli Pauli, Paddy O''Hanlon, Haze Dunstar"
10 minutes ago
Darren Munro replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"Sorry just read it after l typed. 

Would say so. 

"
13 minutes ago
Mitchy replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"Agreed BUP; more changes than a Paris model mate. I feel the same - no confidence here and how in heck we keep a few beats me. "
18 minutes ago
More…