Parramatta Eels 2015 Home Jersey,  In Stock Now!

It's here early this year since the club has all the sponsors locked away.

They are instock now ready to ship. FREE SHIPPING.

Great Xmas idea.

http://www.sportfirstnambucca.com.au/parramatta-eels-2015-home-jersey.html

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So it's exactly the same as the 2014 jersey?
    • pretty much yes. But the retail ones for 2014 didn;t have NT on the front or Shine Lawyers on the back.

• Shame we can't attract a quality sleeve sponsor so need go put the main sponsor there too. Losing JH will drop sponsorship by 30-40% IMO..
  • What about the away jersey PM?, Im hearing there will be a few changes from the predominantly canary yellow.
    • I hate that stupid bright yellow colour. I hope they make it a rich gold colour like it was back in 2010.

• you heard wrong, it will be exactly the same.

• is the 9's jersey going to be a different design?

• Eels 2015 Home Jersey in stock now!

Great Xmas gift.

http://www.sportfirstnambucca.com.au/parramatta-eels-2015-home-jers...

save 10% use discount code: 1eyedeel

FREE SHIPPING can be choosen at checkout.

makes these Jerseys $143.95 deliveried!

Grab them before this batch sells out, then no more til the new year!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"It's 2024, it's cool now and you get a victim / minority card which is like a social media and legal hall pass. A dick up the arse is a small price to pay for being beyond criticism. Plus, you get to have heaps of hot chicks climbing over each other…"
5 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"Obviously Hindy is just protecting his next contract....  but in all seriousness l every man and his dog in the media bar old drunk , Buzz is saying the issue lies at the feet of the office and recruitment. Whilst I despise the media , you've gotta…"
8 minutes ago
TolEllts replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"His manager is the 'proverbial' Isaac Moses as mentioned in NRL 360.
So we could guess why."
10 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to LB's discussion Brad Arthur enters defining month at Under-pressure Eels
"Defining alright.
He'll be extended by round 14."
20 minutes ago
More…