Replies

• What awful looking jersey looks like a cheap Knock off training t shirt you find on eBay .

• I actually thought it was a training jersey....they have only one job lol

• Bloody awful. 

It looks like a soccer jersey. 

• Not a huge fan.  Looks like a central coast soccer shirt.

May grow to like it.

8554474701?profile=RESIZE_930x

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8554474701?profile=RESIZE_930x
  • How can they constantly get this wrong, how many bloody shirt design do we have. Love the Dragons, Sea Eagles, Roosters, Sharks, Bulldogs, almost every other club for having respect for their tops, not changing them every year even if it's the away top. We should have a Blue & Gold, Gold & Blue & that's it. The one off pink top & indigenous round. They sack the cheerleaders, I know who I would be sacking.. correct it looks like a training shirt. 

• Awful jersey. They say it's a reference back to our 81 jersey? It's cheap and nasty.

• 8554543686?profile=RESIZE_584x

• 8554544253?profile=RESIZE_584x

• Yikes that white one is pretty poor. It's like they had two or three ideas in mind and combined them all. If they wanted a white strip they should've looked at the one from 2007/08.

• Yeah the white ones up there with our worst in history.

They should just get Jamesy on board, he'd probably do it for free membership.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Well that comes with a debutant in the halves with a non organising other half."
5 minutes ago
Axel replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Disjointed and many dropped balls . Let's see what they serve up tomorrow "
19 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Are there any hillsongers there anymore 🤔🤷‍♀️"
24 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Oh we will miss out sure as anything !!!!
we are as slow as a pensioner at the newsagent getting all their lotto tickets done "
26 minutes ago
More…