Replies

  • This reply was deleted.
  • Bloody awful. 

    It looks like a soccer jersey. 

  • Not a huge fan.  Looks like a central coast soccer shirt.

    May grow to like it.


    8554474701?profile=RESIZE_930x

    https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8554474701?profile=RESIZE_930x
  • How can they constantly get this wrong, how many bloody shirt design do we have. Love the Dragons, Sea Eagles, Roosters, Sharks, Bulldogs, almost every other club for having respect for their tops, not changing them every year even if it's the away top. We should have a Blue & Gold, Gold & Blue & that's it. The one off pink top & indigenous round. They sack the cheerleaders, I know who I would be sacking.. correct it looks like a training shirt. 

  • 8554543686?profile=RESIZE_584x

  • 8554544253?profile=RESIZE_584x

    • Yikes that white one is pretty poor. It's like they had two or three ideas in mind and combined them all. If they wanted a white strip they should've looked at the one from 2007/08.

      • Yeah the white ones up there with our worst in history.

        They should just get Jamesy on board, he'd probably do it for free membership.

        • I will buy the white strip as a curiosity purchase but I'll wait till your complaining knocks the price down. 😉

      • Once again though, like our jerseys of the past 3 years, it would have looked better if ALAND was blended into the jerseys main colour, instead of having a different colour. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Clintorian replied to Roy tannous's discussion Harry grant to knights??
"This would be an impressive signing by the Knights, but I can't see Harry leaving the Storm. Hopefully it happens and Best is pushed out, we'll be in the a good chance to land him 🤞"
2 minutes ago
Roy tannous posted a discussion
Grants been linked to knights and interesting,Grants open to moving to Newcastle.Just rumors at this stage but if it gets bigger and bigger.Knights can't afford him with ponga and brown on over a mill and others taking a lot of the cap.So what does…
28 minutes ago
Gucci replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"The only issue I have is the head knocks because he puts himself in the strangest positions for a big man sometimes. But majority of his long term injuries were inflicted by other players in tackles for the past two seasons."
1 hour ago
Mathew Clarke replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"Great news on all 3. I'm suprised many don't think Moretti is a good keep. He is just coming to age for Prop forwards (Mid 20's) and runs some great lines. I think he needs to have Williams show him the ropes and Luca, Teacum and Tuivaiti need to…"
1 hour ago
More…