Pangai jnr

Apparently called Roosters to see if they had room under their sambrero, surprisingly they knocked him back.We could let a couple go surely, he'd be a great addition to our pack.Evans and Takas can go, or even sign for less to fit him in ala Roosters.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I can't believe the Roosters said no. That doesn't seem like them at all. I wonder who answered the phone at the Roosters that day lol. 

• They're probably sacked by now. 

• Him and Nathan Brown could job share, play 12 rounds each suspended 12 rounds each. 

• Lol nice one hehe 

• Depends on price and if BA could get him playing more consistently. Love Eels to get him at the right price.

• According to Zerp Tackle TPJ is on $600K for three years

Lane is on $450K with us for 4 years 

• And who do you think is providing more value, even allowing for Lane's dip in form ?

• Right now I'd rather Evans over TPJ. He's been going like a busted up here. He's deadset on the nose at the Broncos with his ill discipline. They're only picking him due to a lack of other options. Besides, he's an edge forward, he doesn't have the work rate that a middle needs.

If the Broncos & the Roosters don't want him that tells you a lot.

• Brett, I'm surprised he's still there - I heard ages ago that they wanted to move he and James Roberts on, managed to offload 1 out of 2.

• They’ve been quietly trying to offload him for some time, but his contract is toxic. There’s no question of his talent, and I’m sure theres a coach out there who can get the best out of him, maybe Adam O’Brien could, but the problem is that he’s already 25 and plays like he’s only 21. He’s not a rookie anymore. I see him eventually going England where his natural skill will be a hit. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cumberland Eel replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Lomax might have 2nd thoughts now. I feel sorry for Lomax coming under this crap coach."
36 seconds ago
Eelvangelist posted a discussion
We are going through a painful transition, but stay positive, becuase massive change is coming- prepare for shock and awe!
1 minute ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"It is offically. I want to see an interim and let's just go all out with some young kids. See what MA can do. Have these players playing to impress a new coach."
7 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I must be missing something, he looks slow, unfit and not interested most of the game to me. Don't get me wrong he does some good things, but for $800k a season you expect that. 
Pops you live in qld don't you? Can you smuggle Bennett down here,…"
8 minutes ago
More…