For me I think Marata Niukore because he can fill 2 or 3 positions and you get more out of him in 80 minutes

2.Papalii because of workload.

3. Mahoney because of dummy half feeds however he does not run the ball enough

4.Ray Stone because of versatility and has some mongrel

5. Kafussi is promising but not big enough.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• None, they can all smoke a pole.

• Yep Marata for me too.

Reallu loved his impact off the bench and his versatility...

Definitely worth keeping

• I'm with you Frank, I think if Parra wanted to keep Reed we would have found the money, I believe there are questions over his shoulder. 
      Marata will be a star of the future and the one I'd keep.

• at 625 ?

• Reed Mahoney

• Yes Reed . I can live with any disappointment regards Parra since their prominent years of grand finals 1976 - 1986   having watched all ( on TV ) . So while  news of Reed leaving was at first a shock and I can live with that , I would prefer him out there in the middle playing for the Eels for next 5 years at least . Oh well I don't really care as much as it sounds as I have a good feeling that Parra will overcome that setback. 

• Mahoney. I think that's pretty obvious. Al the others are explainable, losing Mahoney was inexcusable. 

• SACK REED NOW!!

• Absolutely. He's fully committed to winning a premiership with the Eels in 2022 apparently. Clearly he's very committed 🤦🏼‍♂️

• none, all paid overs 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Hopefully Greig gets on.
Not sure why Ofahengaue is ahead of Greig as he has been pretty disappointing. "
5 minutes ago
mongolian trotting duck replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"he cant be worse of than an existing contract as per the collective bargaining agreement
 "
13 minutes ago
LB replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Exactly, he has worked that well the last 3 weeks. If Carty is out i can see BA naming either Greig or Ogden on the bench to continue the rotation."
15 minutes ago
mongolian trotting duck replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"if they sign lomax why would talagi stay"
15 minutes ago
More…