Our Pack vs Manly

If Paulo is rested, Evans, Kaufusi, Stone are injured and let's say Stefano is hooked for covid breach, Waqa gets a week for great hit on the protected species, who we going to have fill the gaps?

8. RCG

9. Mahoney

10. Alvaro

11. Lane

12. Matterson

13. Cyborg

14. Niukore

15. Terepo

16. Gower

17. Davey

4. Takairangi / Salmon

7. Moses/ Field

I guess there are plenty of What if's & maybe's with Moses and Waqa, 

What are your thoughts against Manly who are shite lately.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Taka unquestionably would go into the centres, I don't  know what the circumstance of Rankin is at present? Dunster is a name that people have latched onto because he is the only backline junior anywhere near ready to play. That said I think he is a mile away from playing first grade, some of these wingers these days would chew him up and spit him out.

I was impressed with Aidan O'brien yesterday in bringing Toga into to mark Sivo..... Toga actually did a pretty good job in that regard but failed in some general play matters.....what am i saying .....is that Aidan O'Brian knew he had to mark Sivo with someone who would not be over powered by him. 

Some of you guys may remember Toga he was with the Bronco's and did 3 ACL's and then went to the Knights and did another one. he is actually a centre and a pretty good player.

Back to Dunster, we haven't seen him yet this year.....he may weight 15 stone now, but I don't think so.

• Paulo will be there and so will Moses.

• I assume Paulo will play. If not, I don't think Nuikore is the answer up front. 

I'd have.

8. RCG

9. Mahoney

10. N Brown

11. Lane.

12. Matterson.

13. Nuikore

14. Salmon (assuming Taka plays centre and Moses is still injured)

15. Gower.

16. Alvaro.

17. Davey (he's our last available forward).

Lucky Manly's stocks are really low too. Their injuries are more key too. We should get the chocolates

• Thankfully Waqa free to play so Taka back to bench

Dont like Brown at 10

Cant find any news on Proptimus Prime...anyone know?

Team list Tues can't come quick enuff

CHN and Ockunbur back in Canterbury colours as NRL reinstated them today.

• Please explain the difference between 10 and 13 and how different would each individual play??? as a result??

PS  Why would change the way Nathan Brown is playing and why would Nickore play any differently to what he does.

PS 2.... when Paulo did not come back on Sunday, who played in his spot?..... did you notice Nathan Brown going to "prop"?

• Leave Brown and Niukore to do what they do best without interruption to the norm.

Didnt see Brown move to prop...

would anyone consider Davey to prop?  Alvaro or Davey or Peni

• That would be a big ask for Davey to play in the middle from the get go

• Peni is out indefinitely for an unspecified reason.

• If it's not an injury, what is it? Has Peni been Bad Peni again?!

• Niukore went to prop when Paulo didn't return.

Lock and prop play very similarly, however in our side both Junior and Brown act as extra ball players. No Junior means you'd expect Browny to pick up some of that ball playing. I reckon BA would leave Brown at lock and play Niukore there if he needed to.

I wish we had a lower grade comp to see how Alvaro is doing. In 2017 he won the Ken Thornett medal and he's had a massive drop off. I'd like to see him be able to play a really good 20-30 minute stint off the bench because we need that kind of reliability from a back up middle forward.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Kramerica replied to Poppa's discussion BA should get a 20 year extension
"I dunno, at least he didn't suggest Dean fecking Pay as a replacement coach - whoever suggested that had clearly been injesting some pretty low grade synthetic pharmaceuticals."
2 minutes ago
Kramerica replied to Big eel's discussion Sivio
"What the fuck is a Sivio? I googled it and got this. Are you making some sort of a statement about your personal life?"
7 minutes ago
BENNY replied to Poppa's discussion BA should get a 20 year extension
"Thought you might be already on it with  some of your views. Sorry to disappoint but none to offer. Best you keep away from it me thinks. "
12 minutes ago
Parramatta Tragic replied to Ross's discussion Can we still go all the way?
"Give me a list of favourites
 "
13 minutes ago
More…