Corey Norman has reportedly been approached by the St George-Illawarra Dragons.
Channel 9 said the Dragons had confirmed the interest in the Five-Eighth/Fullback.
“I can’t see how Parramatta will retain both Moses and Corey Norman who come off-contract after next year,” The Daily Telegraph’s Dean Ritchie told The Big Sports Breakfast.
“Both could go, or certainly one will go — who that is will depend on Brad Arthur and how they start the year.”
Danny Weidler
✔
@Danny_Weidler
Hearing the @NRL_Dragons have made contact with the Eels Corey Norman. The club has confirmed interest. Some talk of a three year contract offer but that has not been confirmed. @9NewsSyd
If this is for 2020, I would play Norman at Fullback and Brown at Half next year and see how Moses goes with a new Halves partner, Gutho to stay at Centre, there is nothing to lose.
"Well the Russell thing can be made to work a couple of ways. He may have been up against a Reserve Grade side yesterday but he wasn't when he quietened the Broncos back line last year....We are allowed to be wrong and Russell is definately a lot…"
"Just a thought if nrl forces the signing can Melbourne storm be a 3rd party sponsor for a couple of Eels players over the next few years . Would effectively add money to our salary cap and stick it right up Melbourne - would love to see the big…"
"They may suggest his mental "issues" began with the collapse of 360 and we are now exacerbating that by being unreasonable and directly causing him harm. Melb say ok, Nrl say ok, Eels say no...so WE are causing his on-going decline into "dangerous"…"
Replies
Corey Norman has reportedly been approached by the St George-Illawarra Dragons.
Channel 9 said the Dragons had confirmed the interest in the Five-Eighth/Fullback.
“I can’t see how Parramatta will retain both Moses and Corey Norman who come off-contract after next year,” The Daily Telegraph’s Dean Ritchie told The Big Sports Breakfast.
“Both could go, or certainly one will go — who that is will depend on Brad Arthur and how they start the year.”
Now Widdop I’d love, missing piece of the puzzle.
How will 2019 depend on Arthur??? He'll be long gone!!!
Would be to replace Widdop
✔
@Danny_Weidler
Hearing the @NRL_Dragons have made contact with the Eels Corey Norman. The club has confirmed interest. Some talk of a three year contract offer but that has not been confirmed. @9NewsSyd
34
1:06 PM - Dec 5, 2018
it reported widdop has agreed to stay out the 2019 season , then wants to return to the super league.
so this fits the bill, as theres huge doubt parra will sign norman or moses after there current contract ends after the 2019 season
,
Wow.... A Norman/Hunt combo
Bye Bye, thanks for some decent games early on, sad that you didn't improve on them though. Hope you grow up whilst at the dragons.
Please let it be so, sooner the better in my opinion.
If this is for 2020, I would play Norman at Fullback and Brown at Half next year and see how Moses goes with a new Halves partner, Gutho to stay at Centre, there is nothing to lose.
-
1
-
2
-
3
of 3 Next