No Smith, No Munster, no worries.

Roosters have no answers tonight, Storm relentless despite thier two best missing. How will the Eels go next week? Anybody starting to get nervous? Will be our biggest test this year, full strength against depleted Storm.If we win they will say Storm were under strength, if we lose it is a huge blow psychologically and our hopes for minor premiership dashed.

BTW .I FKN hate the Storm more than any other team.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Moses was good against the Storm when we got robbed in Melbourne in 17 his first year here.

• Based on last night's performance if we beat the Storm in that sort of form, then we have proven our credentials. 
      I agree bring back Smith and Munster and lets go. I think Smith will be back anyway. I'm just saying if we do beat the Storm you can't say it's a soft win. The Storm's next gen players have come of age and that is one hell of a team even without Smith and Munster. 

• The storm performance while impressive was against a depleted roosters side missing a host of top line  players from their 17, no it wouldn't be a soft win  but it wouldn't mean much  or prove much either apart from getting the two points because the Storm are a 100% different opponent with Smith and Munster and it has been those 2  players that have ripped parra apart time and  time again.

Parra need to play and beat the storm at full strength for their own confidence. 

• Easts really aren't giving anything up the middle. I think with our forwards we will see a different game. We need to go in believing we can beat them.

Easts aren't the team they used to be, but I hope they bash the Storm up a bit in the second half.

• With our currentl form, Storm will wallop us senseless unfortunately. Lets hope they suffer a few injuries by the end of the game (sorry to say it).

One thing is certain, roosters are in a slump, they have been woeful this first haf

• This reply was deleted.
      • Arrogant Pricks

• We still need to beat St George. We haven't been going all that good lately remember.

• Shoooooooooosh

• Agree Nitram. Lets focus on beating dragqueens before nest wekk

• Keary plays with so much ticker and they have belted him all game. Poor bugger he look injured from 1st half. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Darren Munro replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"I think it was ok as well. I think in hindsight he should have played asi vs Canberra and kept Blaize at centre."
1 hour ago
"Or Bennett has already been signed and Ba is doing his best to keep it together. "
1 hour ago
"Exactly "
1 hour ago
Strange-eel replied to Muttman's discussion Souths Anzac Jersey
"Flops aren't illegal anymore it seems.
 "
1 hour ago
More…