No Smith, No Munster, no worries.

Roosters have no answers tonight, Storm relentless despite thier two best missing. How will the Eels go next week? Anybody starting to get nervous? Will be our biggest test this year, full strength against depleted Storm.If we win they will say Storm were under strength, if we lose it is a huge blow psychologically and our hopes for minor premiership dashed.

BTW .I FKN hate the Storm more than any other team.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yep, when Kaufusi scored I thought that was going to be the beginning of a real pasting, but the Roosters hung tough and made it a contest, sort of.

Truth be told, it was a bit of a bludger of a game compared to their earlier game this season.

• I think Brandon Smith is the best player in the game.

His energy is what is lifting the storm, up to the 80th minute he was pushing his forwards to aim up. The roosters lost this game up the middle.

• Win the first up contact ruck speed with Cam Smith back next week will be important.

I actually hope we play absolute shit house this week so the media write us off and then engage the good old ambush strategy.

• Worry about this week first!

But for Melborne, we need to run around their big pack, when the roosters passed around the ball the big forwards were tired and had less puch in them. The Back 3 of Melborne fast and mobile, kick the ball into the corners on the ground. Its old but effective. They had a lot of off loads too so tying up the ball and cutting down the second phase play. 

After watching last nights game they will try and bashs the opposition off the park. 

• Did any body say I HATE THE SCUM.

• Yes, but you've got to be caerful not to try and go around them, you still have to go through them at some point. The key is to minimise the number of times they can get 3 men into the tackle. So you go 2, maybe 3 passes wide, hit the gap between the A & B defenders, then swing it back the other way & do the same thing on the other side. Pull their middles away from each other to create space to go through them.

• Jarome Hughes and Vunavalu will be out next week also.

• Parra need as many Storm players out as possible to have a hope of winning so you sbould be elated Eggman. 

• If the GF was this Sunday Storm woukd be playing Penrith but there's a lot of water to pass under the bridge yet 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Eli Stephens posted a discussion
Nrl Physio reporting that Gutho has been getting his knee drained of fluid and dealing with soreness and swelling in the knee he had surgery on. Obviously not a good sign and he's not close to 100%. 
4 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"It's really pissing me off watching every other team's wingers scoring tries easily whilst I still picture our dope getting pushed into touch."
9 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Thanks for the reality fix mate. We often get carried away in our own little world and forget there are way more important shit happening to others.
I am unsure how I would react in that situation."
22 minutes ago
ParraPride replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"If he doesn't come oh well.
I just want brad arthur sacked!
Enough of his bullshit coaching and poor performing teams for over the last decade!
It will be like winning a premiership for me!"
37 minutes ago
More…