Moses defending his teammate

despite what everyone thinks on JA, its good to see players supporting each other, especially the kids. JA is still a kid we need to remmeber that

NRL 2022: Parramatta Eels star Mitchell Moses opens up about the finals loss to Penrith Panthers, his contract status and why critics should come at him instead of Jake Arthur (smh.com.au)

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 100% correct. If Nepotism didn't exist you wouldn't have the Murdoch Packer and Trumps of the World. Of course young Arthur was going to have his crack same as young Cleary and Flanagan were always going to have theirs. After that though it's what happens on the field that matters alone. 

• Well said hoe, this whole things been a hyperbole

• Totally agree on HOE

• Yeah, it makes you wonder

• Yes I agree that in life it's generally who you know and not what you know. However in league, we generally don't see it that often in 1st grade, so when it's shoved down our throats and this blatantly obvious, it tends to leaves a rotten sour taste in your mouth. 

And I also agree that's it's not so much the blatant familial bias bit it's the affect its having on the teams cohesion, fluidity and confidence. If JA deserved the call ups, no issues, but the fact is he hasn't and it rubs off on the players - whether they fess up to it or not is another question but you can sense it's there festering just below the surface.

• Well said captain and take note of the wise LB, not the yahoo's on this site that want to overreact to anything, most of them couldn't lead a passionfruit vine up a chain wire fence.

• Mitch Moses would be an ideal captain in my opinion

• that will happen at captains run. I dont think he'll accept blame but he'll emphasise he's the one picking the team and how it was everyones fault.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"💯 I wish I could be as you mentioned but I'll always fight for an under dog always ."
5 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Please stop fooling yourself if it isn't paying $1.01 a dead cert you'd be out the back for sure."
6 minutes ago
"If it was worth doing it I would Frank hows it worked for you throwing stones exactly how long have you been beating that drum.Whose still the coach all this hot air and how that worked for you."
8 minutes ago
"Well where does this leave us.
We are still in a position of same same coach regardless what do we do as a club keep throwing stones and make ourselves feel better doing so.
Dunno mate it all feels academic for me.
We got a board that's conservative…"
17 minutes ago
More…