Replies

• Nah I haven't where did you see it?

• I think it's probably quicker to make a list of NRL players who aren't on the gear.

• As long as players provide a negative sample during the season who cares what they do on their days off

• I don't care their season is over if they want to let off a little steam after 30 hard weeks, that is fine by me. As long as they aren't hurting anybody then non issue in my books

• Who cares, whilst I'd like to see Munster booted just cause he's a flog. Players having a few cheeky nose beers is the least of the NRLs issues with the game. 

• This reply was deleted.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Hopefully Greig gets on.
Not sure why Ofahengaue is ahead of Greig as he has been pretty disappointing. "
4 minutes ago
mongolian trotting duck replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"he cant be worse of than an existing contract as per the collective bargaining agreement
 "
11 minutes ago
LB replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Exactly, he has worked that well the last 3 weeks. If Carty is out i can see BA naming either Greig or Ogden on the bench to continue the rotation."
13 minutes ago
mongolian trotting duck replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"if they sign lomax why would talagi stay"
14 minutes ago
More…