MAYBE....................JUST MAYBE?

Could it be possible the recent appointment of Micheal Ennis to the coaching staff at the Eels has had some bearing on the Reed Mahoney situation?

If so, it could be due to either 1 of these 2 reasons.

1. Simply Reed is not a fan of Ennis.

2. Ennis or someone at the Eels has huge expectations on a player coming through at Parra or elsewhere, and the Ennis signing is predominantly for the further development of this player.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 9854142466?profile=RESIZE_400x

• You shouldn't show videos of yourself mug

• 9854614483?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Mate, if your'e gonna shit post GIF's at least post some new material

• It's his mum's fault acme. She tells him that he is funny.... and smart.....and that he smells just fine. She has a good heart but she is a huge liar.

• Yep, repetitive snore fest!

•  

• I choose door number 2.

• 2 is real.

• Isn't it to help arthur junior ?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Issue is, seems everyone has caught on that Gutho's knees have had it for the demands of playing Fullback, but BA doesn't want to put Talagi at 1 for a few reasons.
1) Gutho and Brown is same issue of both 6's
2) Talagi has not been playing that…"
26 seconds ago
Hugo replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Ah those boys..you have to admire such total devotion. "
1 hour ago
Hugo replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Yeah I didn't think it needed explaining but obviously did. Maybe we use more pictures than big words next time ? "
1 hour ago
Darren Munro replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Who else plays fb?? Gutho is busted. I will be shocked if he makes it through a full year. Simmo was terrible against Cronulla. I don't know why Martyn hasn't been playing fb in cup. Looked alright the game that I saw. At the end of the day its…"
1 hour ago
More…