Luke Brooks

They were saying on 360 last night Tigers may want to offload him and pay some freight. Would he go any good at hooker? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mitch was outstanding against the Roosters fool. 

• Keet has a thing against Moses, in her fantasies she feels she knows all these boys. When she takes a set against you look out....she is a nasty little Budgie!

• Poppa all I said was Moses is no way a million dollar player.  Nothing nasty in that not many players are.  Adam Reynolds  is on 750 and I bet Chad Townsend, Keary or Hughes not million dollar players either.  Whats nasty about that you have just said Brooks is a 400 player but I can't comment?  Your way or the highway.  

• If Moses went on to the market, he would command a mil$. 

• Her friend Carlo wanted Corey Norman to stay over Moses, so no real surprise there.

• geez you are deluded - so you don't rate moses up there with hunt, brooks, ponga? i know who i would rather have, and it aint one of them 3

• Brett Allen if your talking to me I didn't say he didn't in fact probably his best game for Eels. 

• He's been outstanding, consistently so I might add, for the last 4 seasons. He's been getting incrementally better every year to the point where I wouldn't swap him for any halfback in the league. 

• no thanks, what a joke

• I wouldn't mind him as our 14. Wonder what BA could do to his defence. Secondly, he will be a much better back up than fking JA.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

My Bob replied to LB's discussion BA to the Tigers?
"Good coaches do that, great coaches win multiple titles and the best do it with different clubs. Some people here are sloppy with their usage of adjectives, we have words to convey different meanings, otherwise everyone is great, everyone is a…"
3 minutes ago
The Captain replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Pressure mounts on SuperCoach
"Brad Arthur escaping scrutiny? Ahh...what has Crawley been reading?
Every single season since BA has been here he's been under scrutiny. And I'm not saying it's unjust - scrutiny comes with the coaching territory and we should be questioning BA's…"
4 minutes ago
brissyeel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Pressure mounts on SuperCoach
"Haha, great comment Mutts. And the current 26 blogs since the loss as opposed to 4 after the Roosters wins shows just how many nufties come out of the closet after a loss, it's as funny as it is ridiculous. Pitchfork brigade at it again and most…"
6 minutes ago
The Captain replied to LB's discussion BA to the Tigers?
"To be honest, that's part of the appeal. We know too much about too many other options to know they're not worth pursuing (Madge, Barrett, Flanno, Green, NBrown etc). Of the up-and-comers in coaching land of recent years there were always two big…"
9 minutes ago
More…