Luke Brooks

They were saying on 360 last night Tigers may want to offload him and pay some freight. Would he go any good at hooker? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Even Newcastle as desperate as they are won't touch him unless the Tigers kick in a significant amount. Maybe the most overpaid player in the NRL considering next game he will be in Reggie's.

• He'd go down as the worst defender of all time at that position. Beyond a disaster. I'd have a tripple something if he played Hooker for my club. I'd rather he played prop.

• Why does everything have to be "all time" or "worst in the world" or some other absolute ?

• You haven't watched Brooks too close, he can tackle.

• He is 30, has been struggling for years now and the Eels would be better off putting money into our developing players.

• He isn't worth 600k let alone 1.2mil.

Hard pass

• Lol Puke Brooks is a gutless little cancer,  lol@ anyone contemplating having that little weasel here.

• I can't believe they are paying him that much.

Moses at 920k is an absolute bargain in comparison. 

• If he's on 1.2mill, he has the best agent in the world. 

• This is a direct result of requiring all clubs to spend 95% of their salary cap. The Tigers have a squad of duds yet they have to spend the minimum cap.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coach Nepotism replied to 1986's discussion I think we miss the 8
"We have 9 matches left we will beat the tigers then we have 6 out of 8 matches at home.
You do realize we have a great home recorded"
2 minutes ago
Snake Eyes replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Pressure mounts on SuperCoach
""
15 minutes ago
Snake Eyes replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Pressure mounts on SuperCoach
""
18 minutes ago
brissyeel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Pressure mounts on SuperCoach
"Chief showing his low IQ yet again for the umpteenth time. According to his reasoning, the Eels shouldn't have a single supporter, as not being a foundation club people shouldn't have jumped from the club they followed in 1946 to support them in…"
33 minutes ago
More…