Junior Paulo Extends till 2026

The Parramatta Eels are happy to announce that we have re-signed front-row forward Junior Paulo on a four-year contract extension until the end of the 2026 season.

Making his NSW Origin debut in 2020,  Junior has made his mark as one of the NRL’s best front rowers.

Mark O’Neill, Parramatta Eels Club General Manager of Football said, “Junior is not just a skilful front rower, he is an asset to the Club both on and off the field. His selection into the NSW Origin team is a testament to his ability and the hard work he puts into his game.”

As a Parramatta Eels junior, he made his NRL debut for the Parramatta Eels in 2013 and is now approaching 200 NRL games.

A popular player amongst teammates, staff and fans, Junior also dedicates his time helping to inspire the next generation through his role as the Club’s ambassador for PCYC.

The Club is delighted that Junior, Mele and their children will continue to be part of our Blue and Gold family.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• BOOM!! its offical!! Great news

im feeling like conor mcgregor walking around the octagon! lol

• That put a little spring in the step and a smile on the face. The sky isn't falling. 

• Fantastic news!!!

• Eggplant and water emoji. 

• Nice work by the club gettig this one done. So I guess they'll put their attention over to Dylbro now.  Won't be that upset if we don't sign him given his speculated asking figures. Another one that doesn't seem to have any interest from other clubs given he's apparently a gun. 

• What happened to all those that were saying His GONEEE that's why I don't make predictions and keep my fingers away from where they shouldn't be in cases like this. Thank Christ he did not let He whos Name i cant bring my self to say talk him out of being an Eel

• Weed Mahoney 

• Nice work Bobby, try keeping these lunatics where they belong.

• You mean the shit stirrers? Oh they will now turn their attention to DB. 

• yep, your man crush must improve in attack Tin Man 👍

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Tad , he's mollycoddled around these cockheads for years and hasn't called them out and it's got us nowhere . This mindset is why we have a generation of soft weak gutted young  humans in this country today. Maybe they need to be given a…"
6 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Gutherson was out there giggling and smiling with the opposition post game.  That told me enough. "
15 minutes ago
Muttman replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I've seen enough other games to be convinced it's not a fitness thing. All these guys are measured on a bunch of fitness metrics. Having said that, I do think our game plan uses too much petrol. It's inefficient.  I was astounded to hear the half…"
15 minutes ago
"Not disagreeing that Arthur's time may be spent. But who the fuck signed such old tired players to such big contracts. 
And we still have them for another season at least.we are stuck with this squad with their  massive contracts with too many years…"
18 minutes ago
More…