Jett Cleary off to NZ

Youngest Cleary has signed for the warriors, lot of these young halves don't want to be stuck behind great halfbacks. Not sure if it's the best career move lol 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I suppose you're one of the idiots who wanted Sanders to hang around for 4/5 yes to get the opportunity to be a 1st grade regular.

• Who me , Brah?  . Nah Brah , I'm one of those idiots that doesn't get why he thinks he'll get more gametime down there than he would at Parramatta , brah .  

If he didn't poop his pants in the trials he'd already have been likely to have played most of this season . The Cotton wool kid and the boob groper have been known to miss a fair bit of footy. . 

plus I was one of the idiots who felt the super long term contracts for our halves were too long in their respective terms for various reasons , not excluding scenarios just like we are seeing with The Colonel. 

yah dig there , Micko? 

• Good on you for acknowledging you're an idiot, bro.

• Well if the kid needed 4 or 5 years to force himself into the NRL squad I guess he's going to be pretty shit anyways.  Yah diiig.... but since I actually agreed with you , I guess that makes us both idiots there , young Micko . 

• Be a bit awkward at the dinner table being the kid your dad didn't want. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

KENDOZA replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Who could forget he got a 31 broken down watmough on a 4 year deal ffs "
38 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Tad's discussion Scam watch Blog
"Theres that scam i keep getting saying tney have private images of me masturbating at my computer from webcam, i need to send some bitcoin or they will release photos... booee for them, i whack off in the shower u fukkers"
1 hour ago
Bob Smith replied to Tad's discussion Scam watch Blog
"😄"
1 hour ago
Bob Smith replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Rothfield is doing God's work. He's the first reporter in 10 years who's put the screws on this fraud. "
1 hour ago
More…