Jarryd Hayne

Does anyone have an update on what Jarryd Hayne is up to these days? Apart from the obvious...

Does he look like playing the game again in any form?

Thanks

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Last read he was residing in Perth.

• Ok thanks

• Still stuck in his dreams.

• Probably out biting vaginas, Sutski.

• Snake I think what Jarryd Hayne needs right now is some guidance  and wisdom from Pop's,. If anyome can show Jarryd how to go through life without showing any shame for shamless behaviour it's the great Pop's. 

• Guidance and Wisdom my son.....Francis, I am very happy to make my services available to you.

In saying that can I say since your last dose of therapy I think you have improved out of sight. Your BA affliction seems to have passed and I note you are now aknowledging the teams performance with a semblance of respect.

With regards to Jarryd's legal dispute, I am sure that when it is dismissed you will lead the chorus for the infringement on his rights and stealing the last 2 years of his life....I note De Bellin looks to be in a positive position with his case as well, with the likelihood of it being dismissed...... don't be surprised that something similar might happen with Jarryd.

I noted a comment on here with respect to De Bellin's case saying  "but but" the prosecution says they have a very strong case.....could you imagine anything the prosecution could say that would not comply with that. 

If both cases were open and shut, there is no doubt that plea delals and the like would have been done. Both have very capable lawyers and barristers. 

Personally I believe if the prosecution cannot get them to court within 12 months then the cases should be closed. We then may have a situation where people make decisions in our legal systems and the huge back log in legal cases and costs that cripples everything.... especially in the "family court structure" which is totally unjust to the male in many cases. That is not saying males are not guilty in cases, but where DV has not taken place the handling of these cases is deplorable.

Now Francis thanks for asking!

• WTF is Jarryd Hayne?

• Simple question cock 

• Indeed, but you couldn't answer the question, Nimwad.

• Court matter was adjourned until November as he insisted on a trial by Jury and they postponed being able to get a Jury until November.  With the way things are going with Covid it may well get adjourned again.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Old School Eel replied to Magpie's discussion Gutho Vs Hayne. Who ya got?
"Which is probably why he was so often in and out of games. Didn't do the work at training to have 80 mins of gas in the tank each week."
1 minute ago
Old School Eel replied to Sir SuperEel 22 Hail King Arthur's discussion Smith or Field, an interesting decision
"Smith on bench over Stone and Field. Has some finals experience, can play his part in set moves (if we have any??). Can cover Brown and Reed if he needs a rest. Stone’s passing out of DH is just not good enough at this point. Every set on the back…"
16 minutes ago
Blaze replied to Magpie's discussion Gutho Vs Hayne. Who ya got?
"Hayne is no doubt better but come at an extra cost of 1.2m a year. We are getting great value with gutherson at 750k considering ponga, Tedesco and RTS are over a mill a year. I rate gutho just behind those 3 players, I rated hayne when he was our…"
27 minutes ago
MontoEel replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Qualifying Final Team List v Storm
"Definitely wouldnt hurt."
39 minutes ago
More…