Replies

• Yep. We have to have the speed inside JAC (if he comes). A loose canon surrounded by other loose canons gets even worse but when surrounded by grounded people has no choice but to become more grounded. Sign him for 1 year with Souths paying some freight. Don't forget that if Hayne's trial goes in his favour we have him back to play centre in 2021. All 3 if possible please

• Hayne won't play for Parra again, nor should he. Apart from being on rape charges, he hasn't done anything of note in RL for almost 7 years. He got the coach sacked at the GC, came to us and we got the spoon. Yeah nah, let's give Hayne another shot.

• On match payments why not 

• Nope, due to the no dick head policy

• No thanks. We already have one centre who cant tackle...we dont need another

• A few years back I was a massive yes. 
    Now I'm a massive no.

Absolute trouble and all we will end up having are dramas - we don't need that.

• If Wayne Bennett has given up on him as he did with Darius Boyd he's reached his use by date !

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Brett Allen replied to Big eel's discussion Tough draw spells the end for bushy
"I'll ask the question again, when was the 2nd spoon ?"
1 minute ago
ParramattaLurker posted a discussion
The Parramatta Eels can confirm Bryce Cartwright has signed with the Club on a one-year deal.Cartwright will commence training with the Club in time for the 2021 pre-season.The 25-year-old made his NRL debut with the Penrith Panthers in 2014 before…
2 minutes ago
John Seckold replied to Big eel's discussion Tough draw spells the end for bushy
"Another literary masterpiece form Big Eel. Wow."
4 minutes ago
Tad replied to Tad's discussion Random Thoughts
"lol Sir Col
 "
8 minutes ago
More…