Replies

• Hayne won't play for Parra again, nor should he. Apart from being on rape charges, he hasn't done anything of note in RL for almost 7 years. He got the coach sacked at the GC, came to us and we got the spoon. Yeah nah, let's give Hayne another shot.

• Nope, due to the no dick head policy

• No thanks. We already have one centre who cant tackle...we dont need another

• A few years back I was a massive yes. 
    Now I'm a massive no.

Absolute trouble and all we will end up having are dramas - we don't need that.

• If Wayne Bennett has given up on him as he did with Darius Boyd he's reached his use by date !

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Darren Munro replied to Eelvangelist's discussion EELS 2024 PREMIERS!
"I thought we hit rock bottom against Canberra. This would have to be rock bottom. Change will come. We need at least 1 workman forward. Speed out wide and a better coach and support staff. "
4 minutes ago
Fiddy replied to Eelvangelist's discussion EELS 2024 PREMIERS!
"Is the help jesus or allah? Cause we need both right now"
12 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"EA seems to be at the forefront of the juniors and pathways on here.
It definitely feels like the end of the road I mean how many tiimes can a coach call his roster soft.Our roster has been built in the coaches vision and how he wants to play.He…"
18 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"I agree HKF. Cause going into 2025, you need to sack him or extend him. It is not good to have a coach off contract going into a year, especially with so many players off-contract. They would want to know who the coach will be before signing. Issue…"
23 minutes ago
More…