Izzy to the Eels to play Centre!

Anyone else hearing the rumours of Izzy being signed up to fill the vacant centre position vacated by Michael Jennings? Could be a wonderful replacement if true.  Talent galore and would ignite our attack in so many ways.  Would also attract some wonderful publcity for the Club, given that he has not committed any offence. As for the rumours, I haven't heard them either!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's got nothing to do with the Morris boys. They play with heart and aren't just show ponies like izzy and hayne. 

Izzy brings a lot of bad publicity with him as well and could actually lose sponsors over it. Plus the fact he has been out of the game so long will make it hard for him to even play half as good as what he was. There is a few centres I would be going hard for. 

• We have been down that road before. It didn't happen then, and it won't happen now

• Please just tell me this is rubbish, was a great player but I don't want a circus again

• Of course it is rubbish.  Read my last line again.  Yep, just having a stir.

• Bored r we?

• Yep, I was. LOL

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Darren Munro replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"I think it was ok as well. I think in hindsight he should have played asi vs Canberra and kept Blaize at centre."
41 minutes ago
"Or Bennett has already been signed and Ba is doing his best to keep it together. "
43 minutes ago
"Exactly "
45 minutes ago
Strange-eel replied to Muttman's discussion Souths Anzac Jersey
"Flops aren't illegal anymore it seems.
 "
1 hour ago
More…