Israel folou, 2ue interview

Listening  this morning,  alan Jones  interviewing  israel folou who is raising  3 million dollars  from public donations  for his legal  fees  against  rugby  Australia for unfair  dismissal.  This morning Israel  said  his fight  is because  of his strong  Faith , beliefs  in the bible that has made him who he is today.  Now personally  ive  nothing  against  him what so ever,  but he mentions   to jones very  strongly  the importance of the bible again on which he lives  by , which  he comes  to as we all know  his public condemnation for many sinners who eventually will end up in hell . Can  those  out there  who is familiar with   the bible  tell me if Israel is 100% correct to  pass  judgement   based on his beliefs ? Here is  one  quote , but is there  another  side  ?3045972464?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• Remember Brett , just because sometimes I'm a smartarse to you and have a crack it is all footy relates and only footy related . Your a good man with a lot of decency .

• This reply was deleted.
          • Depends on the strand of Budhism Tad, same with Hinduism, where they basically are reincarnated at the end of each life cycle, there is always a real form of terror in Hindu's if a dying person does not pass away in a clean room. There belief is that they come back to life that is a progressive state to the eventual Navana, if there is insects or even a small animal that gets into the room, and the person dies, that the spirit of the person goes into the insect/animal until it dies and the process starts again. We had freinds who were in India and heard the howls of horror whan an old lady died and when the room was opened they found a chicken in the room, they had no idea how it got in but it became a protected chicken as the family believed it was the dead person.  Very Sad.

• This reply was deleted.
              • The Dali Lhama is a credit to his beliefs, followers and many around the world who support him, he is an example at least of what we see and witness what he does and say, which would help a lot of areas, and should be an example to all leaders around the world.

Budhism has several strains and different Budha's in stature form around the world mostly in the Asian region.of interest is the Swastika mostly associated with the Nazi regieme in Germany, yet its an Asian symbol that has roots in India which at one stage had the majority religion as Budhism, and across the nations such as Thailand, and Vietnam. I have a book on the Vietnam war and there is a photo in it of a huge Swastika in a field and is symbolic of that region.

China has a large Budhist belief while many follow Taoism.

I believe though that the basics of belief in the Hindu Budhist and Taoist regions provides nothing of any sort of hope for a better future/eternity, if we as humans cannot get it right in this life how can they in a repetative state of life that could be better which they strive for in their quest for Nirvana, or be worse if they have some of the fears associated with going backwards?

• The following YouTube clips are messages from my Senior Pastor Mark Ramsey that can probably articulate my answer better than I can ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXrKmY8h1k8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYYBB2Tog80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Axmuyj49I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhKc40JkoCU

• 3061378696?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Its obvious Snake tbat by your constant mockery of Christ and Christianity in general that youve been either terribly hurt by the supposed Church or something which relates to it. I do apologise Snake for any ill treatment you may have recieved or been taught now or as a child. Not every Christian or Church are as bad as you may have experienced. Christ is not at fault because those who are supposed to follow His standard fall short.

• You need to read Song of Solomon 

• Bretto i could read little golden books about it too but im trying to keep it real.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"As much as the easy type games are predictable as taxes that we will turn up with a shit attitude and lose, games like tonight are the ones that the Hyde team turns up with some mongrel and wins. 
I'll go with my heart and say Parra  25 manly 18.…"
19 seconds ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"I've got my bonjovi documentary ready to roll at any time 
fingers crossed I get to half time "
1 minute ago
Frank The Tank replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"I think the humidity from last week may have an impact later in each half...
This is where they will get us IMO.
 "
1 minute ago
Longfin Eel replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Sanders to have a blinder, then this site to go ballistic about letting him go to our arch enemy coach."
2 minutes ago
More…