IF PARRA WIN

When the eels win 2020 premiership do you believe  it will be a worthy title? Few people believe this will be a fake competition as there was covid and reduced rounds . I think that whoever wins this year will be worthy winners . What do you guys think even commentators are saying we should have cancelled this year's competition. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Table after 9 rounds last year.

Very interesting. Big improvers Eels and Panthers.

• NRL Ladder after round 9 2018.

6841819254?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Yes noted Eels similar to premiers Roosters on ladder at same round  9 last year . 

• It will be an asterisk year, but the title will be still hard to win

•  No State of Origin interference, 18 rounds straight, no byes. This is one tough competition to win. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael Ericson replied to Poppa's discussion BA should get a 20 year extension
"Lol some of my views? That's fucken hilarious mate. You're a buffoon "
9 seconds ago
Dean Widders Super Sub replied to Dean Widders Super Sub's discussion If you were the coach
"I would maybe play matto as a ball playing lock to add another dimension and maybe Nbrown a edge forward to help out that right side defence and attack, maybe even drop Waqa for 1 game and put Taka there just to see if there is any improvement."
7 minutes ago
Kramerica replied to Poppa's discussion BA should get a 20 year extension
"I dunno, at least he didn't suggest Dean fecking Pay as a replacement coach - whoever suggested that had clearly been injesting some pretty low grade synthetic pharmaceuticals."
17 minutes ago
Kramerica replied to Big eel's discussion Sivio
"What the fuck is a Sivio? I googled it and got this. Are you making some sort of a statement about your personal life?"
21 minutes ago
More…