Replies

• The two brothers would be gold . Build a club around them

• He would be close to taking Tedescos spot

• Not a chance. Teddy is still comfortably better.

• You think?  Teddy is definitely a  better runner of the ball but turbo is a better all round fullback imo

• Turbo fits into the centres nicely, why would you move or drop Tedesco when they can both play perfectly now in the Same team. 

• I didn’t say move him I’m making the argument that turbo is arguably the better fullback

• Don’t know how many times I’ve said it the Trbojevic brothers we should be clearing the decks to obtain. We get quality footballers to build a club around and the perfect leader in Jake

• They're not leaving Manly, not for any amount of money we could prudently offer them. Come back to planet Earth.

• 100% correct. They're Manly boys through and through and I'm sure they'll still be at the northern beaches team when they retire.

• What a load of crap , nobody’s more Manly then Bob Fulton. Roosters anyone.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

wazzamatta replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Field out tomorrow & RCG rested.
"Very pleased with this. Field is getting smothered and Alvaro is playing well. Like it. "
11 minutes ago
Poppa replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Field out tomorrow & RCG rested.
"Agree ME, It looks like we may end up playing Melb first if we beat the Tigers....I would much prefer to have Taka there against Storm"
18 minutes ago
Nitram replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Field out tomorrow & RCG rested.
"I've gotta disagree. If there's one thing I know about our team, it's that they lose when they are expected to win. Also keep in mind the last time we played Cronulla we were lucky their goal kicker forgot his kicking boots. Strangely I'd prefer to…"
31 minutes ago
GRUNTA replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Field out tomorrow & RCG rested.
"No, YOU are a dickhead.
Now fark off back in the cupboard where you belong and can talk knob sucking crap with your pals all you like."
36 minutes ago
More…