Replies

• The two brothers would be gold . Build a club around them

• This reply was deleted.
    • Not a chance. Teddy is still comfortably better.

• This reply was deleted.
        • Turbo fits into the centres nicely, why would you move or drop Tedesco when they can both play perfectly now in the Same team. 

• Don’t know how many times I’ve said it the Trbojevic brothers we should be clearing the decks to obtain. We get quality footballers to build a club around and the perfect leader in Jake

• They're not leaving Manly, not for any amount of money we could prudently offer them. Come back to planet Earth.

• 100% correct. They're Manly boys through and through and I'm sure they'll still be at the northern beaches team when they retire.

• What a load of crap , nobody’s more Manly then Bob Fulton. Roosters anyone.

• Different era, pre salary cap. Apples and oranges 

• Cronk left the Storm, Tedesco the Tigers , Klemmer the dogs ,RTS the Roosters,Inglis the storm plenty more Brett who came up through junior systems who plenty thought wouldn’t leave their clubs. Money talks bullshit walks.

• Cronk left Melbourne to be with his missus in Sydney.

Tedesco left the Tigers because they are a basket case.

Klemmer left the Dogs because Newcastle offered him a fortune, and the Dogs are crap.

RTS left the Roosters because he wanted to go home to NZ.

Inglis was forced to leave Melbourne because of the salary cap rort.

The Trbojevic brothers are Manly juniors, they only want to play for Manly, they are happy there, Manly will pay them more than enough to keep them there.

There is no amount of money we could prudently offer to induce them to leave Manly. We would have to offer them at least $1.5m each per year to even get their attention. 

It just ain’t happening, not in a million years.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
2 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
3 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
3 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
3 hours ago
More…