I saw your lights on and just thought I'd drop in.

Hi guys, been reading the forum for a while and just thought I should drop in and say hello. Yep, I'm another old bloke, I have been around long enough to witness all the Eels Premierships and old enough to have played at both the old Cumberland Oval and the old Parramatta Stadium (when it was the new stadium).  I actually had the plese ure of working with and playing with a couple of old Parra eels Players in Steve (wacker) Williams and  another forward wh'se suranme was Mann (Buggered if I can remember his christian name). I have been an Eels tragic for far to long, and while they haven't found a cure for being an eels tragic as yet, the new medication I'm on is working a treat and I haven't smashed the home television for at least 18 months (much to my wifes delight).

I'll do my best to try and add some balanced comments to the posts from now on.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welcome JWM. Don't take any notice of the idiots on here, especially the biggest idiot of them all me. 

• G'day JWM, nice to have you aboard.

Just be careful of Italians, reptiles and Audi drivers on here. They make Liberace look like Allan Border ;)

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Chuck Norris. replied to Robert Lloyd's discussion To Be A Black .... Or Not To Be A Black....? That Is The Question. Whether tis better to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or.......?
"Datsun 120y still a cruntz of a car
 "
2 hours ago
Chuck Norris. replied to Burty Beetle's discussion 2021 Squad
"Youre stuck in a loop there brettles. Bang your head three Times.
 "
2 hours ago
Perpetual Motion replied to tele1's discussion 2001 Eels Tribute Vid - This simply has some of the GREATEST RUGBY LEAGUE EVER PLAYED BY ANY TEAM IN AMY ERA
"Should have kept Brad Drew. Solomona was a freak."
3 hours ago
Blaze replied to Brad skyfleet's discussion Idea,s on how we beat storm ?
"my game plan for the storm
1. Kick early when in our own half for the first couple of sets. Being a big semi final game the storm will be fired up and rushing of there line. Kick the ball on 3rd and 4th tackle to negate the initial intensity in…"
3 hours ago
More…