I saw your lights on and just thought I'd drop in.

Hi guys, been reading the forum for a while and just thought I should drop in and say hello. Yep, I'm another old bloke, I have been around long enough to witness all the Eels Premierships and old enough to have played at both the old Cumberland Oval and the old Parramatta Stadium (when it was the new stadium).  I actually had the plese ure of working with and playing with a couple of old Parra eels Players in Steve (wacker) Williams and  another forward wh'se suranme was Mann (Buggered if I can remember his christian name). I have been an Eels tragic for far to long, and while they haven't found a cure for being an eels tragic as yet, the new medication I'm on is working a treat and I haven't smashed the home television for at least 18 months (much to my wifes delight).

I'll do my best to try and add some balanced comments to the posts from now on.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Did you play first grade jwm? The only other JM I can think of is John Moran?

• Is John Moran related to denis ? If he is I know mb your brother or uncle ? Uncle bill smith ? Wills grandpa?

•  Yeah your right, big Steve Williams went to the Bears but didn't last long, his knees were buggered and he gave it away. He played a bit of social football a few years later, which is where I played with him. I struck him years later and he was a salesman at Penrith Toyota. I heard about a year later he was retired from the work force.

No, never played grade, I was just a park footballer but played with and against a lot of ex grade players.

• Did you play for or against Blacktown at any time jwm? Slugg on here had a long career with Blacktown and you may know him

• Welcome JWM. Don't take any notice of the idiots on here, especially the biggest idiot of them all me. 

• G'day JWM, nice to have you aboard.

Just be careful of Italians, reptiles and Audi drivers on here. They make Liberace look like Allan Border ;)

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels’s discussion was featured

The free-falling Eels are staring down the barrel of another nail in their season’s coffin. They sit like ducks in the target arrow of the public's microscope just waiting to dissect their ANZAC performance.
Despite the Eagles superior position…
39 minutes ago
Hell On Eels posted a discussion

The free-falling Eels are staring down the barrel of another nail in their season’s coffin. They sit like ducks in the target arrow of the public's microscope just waiting to dissect their ANZAC performance.
Despite the Eagles superior position…
40 minutes ago
EA replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Sanders defence in the halves is actually better than Hands. NSW Cup stats would back this statement up as well. Hands is actually a poor defender in the halves. He is barely cup quality in cup. Hands is an out and out hooker in my opnion."
59 minutes ago
parra supporter replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I see hands on the bench as coverage for sanders in case his defence doesn't hold up rather than just to relieve lussick."
1 hour ago
More…