Hoppa will star in no time.

I see a few are sceptical about Hopoate coming back after two years.

Consider this

1. That's two years his body has been maturing without him having to go under the knife like young players such as Reynolds and Sironen have.

2. He has a career in God-Bothering so probably the only nightclub he visits is The Temple of the Lord where they serve - Shirley Temples, of course. 

3. He will probably start off on the wing until he gets back into the swing. The other teams will target him which will play him into form very nicely, thank you very much.

4. Won't it be lovely seeing an Eels winger actually scoring tries regularly?

There is no downside to Hoppa.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Don't forget Israel was pretty much out of a proper competition (and sport) for 2 years and he's killing it in Union.

• AFL is a very physical sport, boring to watch yes, but a long way off from door knocking.

• He won't play on the wing
  • Agree with Lussick comment PP. I believe he has been our best buy for a few years

• Hope he scores a hat trick against manly.
  • Didn't Ricky sign Lussick?

• I think FME was referring to Hoppa's former club re the hattie, IH8. Though I do admire your desire for a hattie from 17 players. I say we settle for one try from each player. That is 68 points. 16 goals will give us the even ton against Manly. That's achievable.

• I know exactly what FME was referring to, Bernie.

• And a hat trick from 17 players would be 204 points, mate, excluding goals. :)

That's a bit unrealistic though. A hat trick from the starting 13 would suffice.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HUGE NEWS FOR 1 EYED EELS MEMBERS
"Go back to the reason I posted Hugo and by the way I rarely use the word "retard" and cannot recollect using it with you. I am actually reasonably conscious of not insulting people with legitimate handicaps.
The tone of my response is nothing to…"
2 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HUGE NEWS FOR 1 EYED EELS MEMBERS
"This is obviously directed at Michael whatever his name is .. Personally I was an international bullrider, NRL immortal and a breaker of women's hearts everywhere ! But no ..couldn't kick a goal for shit. "
12 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HUGE NEWS FOR 1 EYED EELS MEMBERS
"Peace brother 😂"
24 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HUGE NEWS FOR 1 EYED EELS MEMBERS
""
32 minutes ago
More…