HOE, where art thou?

Shout out to HOE. Haven't seen you on here for a little while. I'm not sure if you've been around and I've just mised you, or you have gone MIA. You weekly match previews are a highlight for many on here.

I hope you are ok. Give us a yell if you see this.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Settle with the hugs pettle - I'm that way inclined.

As for HOE, I think he definitely left of center so no wonder he's from Victoria- lol.

• Then it's all good?! Huuuuuuuuug.

Is a hug on the left different to a hug on the right? Of the body I mean. Or by a body. 
          PS: you should see whose really hugging HOE. Then, the concern would evaporate  🤣

• Yep HOE hope all is well with you...

•  HOE is a gentleman of the absolute highest kind and the most switched on member to ever join this site, I hope all. Is well with him and I wish him a million blessings. 

• Beautifully said Frankie yes he is 

• A Big Ditto Frankie 

• Frankie, that's way too kind. Thanks, mate. I wish you and the family all the best, too.

You have my respect. Everyone knows your wit and cutting humourous, is legendary. But, your insights and predictions have been eerily on the money, many times, whether it was about Sharp, Soward, or where Latrell Mitchell would end up way before anyone knew the eventual outcome and were sold by populous opinion.

Also, to your credit, I notice you prefer to not make assumptions about things without some evidence.

And you do a lot of good things behind the scenes, in action, for people less fortunate and resourced . And can also admit if you're wrong at times or erred (who hasn't). You're an impressive person, mate.

• Yo hoe bro, sorry i havnt replied to your reply mate, was waiting till i had the time to write a decent reply, will do soon, bro, glad you are well, you and your content has been missed bro.

• I can't into detail, but his little fella was quite ill some time ago. He was well on his way to recovery apparently, I only hope that there hasn't been a regression.

• Oh I hope so too , that’s sad - I hope his boy is ok :-(

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"I hope he comes back like the Maika we saw in 2022. But I've seen nothing in over a year to suggest he can.His running technique has changed and he needs to fix that. On kick returns he needs to work on lowering his centre of gravity prior to…"
2 minutes ago
EA replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Personally I didn't see any effort on effort play last week. His carry's may have been a bit better but if it was nrl game where opposition have better line speed, he would have been driven back like normal. Defensively he was very slow responding…"
19 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Nitram's discussion A look back at Darwin
"Agree with that Al"
43 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"The Sivo style of winger, the kind that massively increases your chance of scoring if and when your team finds themselves inside the 20 is out of fashion, replaced by super fit metre eater style wingers. Sivo can't be that. Not sure if he can come…"
45 minutes ago
More…