Hello again Carloeel, Snake & Fongy

The passing of Col prompted me to re-engage with 1EE.

Over a decade I've been on and off the site, always entertaining but sometimes interactions went past points of view and into personal attacks.... my fault at times too.

But hearing about Col's passing was very sad and reminded me we are all bound by our common love for the Eels.

I just wanted to come back to this big dysfunctional family and say hi.

Go Parra 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lol good on her 

• I don't know of the movie you speak about Slugg. All I know is that the story I related to Carloeel truly happened to me. 

• This reply was deleted.
                • I'll tell Mr Jordan to keep an eye out for you about 10 years after i get there Sluggo!

• I'm very sorry to hear about your mum Carloeel  

• Ta 

• So sorry to hear. My sincere condolences to you and the family

• Since you've left things have changed slightly and photos of your wife's boobs and credit card details need to be posted to verify your account .   I don't understand it either , but that's SuperEel's security process and who are we to question it . 

• Bahahaha 

• lol

• That explains the hold up... I sent Super my Medicare number and a dick pic... makes sense now 😂

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

fishbulb replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Guessing Jesus threatened to fine Matto if he didn't play better."
18 seconds ago
SHIRE.EEL replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"How frustrating is Sivo I want to torch him for being a soft khunt then hay presto he's my mate again  "
53 seconds ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"What do you promise him though ?  ."
1 minute ago
SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel) replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Are you serious? Our next half up. Are you saying that because BA didnt pick him or u actually saw something that wasnt ready? Is anyone ready? Was Brad Fittler ready at 18. Get him in. And yes I said at the tigers game he needed to be in. Glad he…"
1 minute ago
More…