Marzew is a massive weak link. Got away with one with Ponga intervening but fucked up for Marky Mark to score. If the chooks keeping chipping away at Marzew they will win.
Knights courageous but energy has been sucked out of them. Hughes and DCE pretty ordinary despite the weight of possession in Knights 20.
Knights should have assistance with the wind to their back now unless is dies out.
I reckon Marky Mark will win this for the chooks though I'd rather Newie because their fans have suffered greatly in the last 10 years with successive spoons. Fuck the chooks with their lattes, pink sweaters round their shoulders, sobrero and their fois gras.
PS Marky Mark is the closest I've seen to Bretty Kenny with the ability to pull tries out of his ass when chaos is about the field. Clear mind and vision.
A try and a try saver to a dude that put a shoulder across the bridge of radleys nose and would have been in the bin in any other game of the year. I would say the roosters forwards have dominated so far but Walker has been quiet as hell and DCE has been close to the knights best player. Knights have pkayed well, but cant go up a gear, roosters have a few gears left, just wonder if they are going to start using them
"Wouldn't be surprised if Roosters backflip and keep him to be honest. Just have a feeling tonight's game might've changed their minds. But then again he is being posted all over their socials so it could be a send off with love from the Roosters.…"
With another season in the books and another year we fail to life the premiership trophy, I know we won't be winning it in the 2-3 years but is there anything to look forward to that can gives us some hope? Young kids coming through promising…
Replies
Knights 26-18 Clive Churchill-Ponga or sharpe but ima go ponga
I'd love to see the knights go on with it but they look out of gas to me.
Its going to take a monumental effort for them to hold on as the Roosters own the hey diddle diddle.
Very gutsy Newcastle side my god
Did I tell ya how much I despise the Roosters and Ch9
AFL smashed the NRL in culture and entertainment !!
giddyup Knights!
Marzew is a massive weak link. Got away with one with Ponga intervening but fucked up for Marky Mark to score. If the chooks keeping chipping away at Marzew they will win.
Knights courageous but energy has been sucked out of them. Hughes and DCE pretty ordinary despite the weight of possession in Knights 20.
Knights should have assistance with the wind to their back now unless is dies out.
I reckon Marky Mark will win this for the chooks though I'd rather Newie because their fans have suffered greatly in the last 10 years with successive spoons. Fuck the chooks with their lattes, pink sweaters round their shoulders, sobrero and their fois gras.
PS Marky Mark is the closest I've seen to Bretty Kenny with the ability to pull tries out of his ass when chaos is about the field. Clear mind and vision.
A try and a try saver to a dude that put a shoulder across the bridge of radleys nose and would have been in the bin in any other game of the year. I would say the roosters forwards have dominated so far but Walker has been quiet as hell and DCE has been close to the knights best player. Knights have pkayed well, but cant go up a gear, roosters have a few gears left, just wonder if they are going to start using them
Leniu massive impact with running, tackling and try involvment.
Thing is, he is a world class impact Prop. But is that worth the money?
YES!
For 25mins, I mean it's a lot, but still better than what we have.
-
1
-
2
-
3
of 3 Next