Replies

• FMD

• I go early thought he was the biggest cleanskin around

• Me too. Mr nice guy. Unbelievable 

• I know. What the actual?

• I know. The last Kent you would think would be involved in the stuff. Apparently he is the king pin

• Maybe your heading should be EX TITANS player who once played for the Roosters, Penrith, Cronulla and a short stay at the EEls.

• This may shock you but well said! I blame the Gold Coast, when I first went there in about 1959 it was a top place to go. Been back several times since and each time the sleaze was worse. No surprise there is a drug problem there. Of course, they just had to say that he was an EX Eels player and not one of the other clubs he represented.

• Wow! Hearing this one, nothing in the footy world news will ever shock me again!

• Agree Macy, can never judge a book by the cover.

• I'm sure BA winning a title would be a surprise Macy lol

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Haissam replied to Parraborn1's discussion 2021 IS A BIG TEST - DRAW ANALYSIS
"Dream on boys dream on with BA at the helm and with our pathetic recruitment it's a dream that would never happen enjoy another epic failed season in 2021 "
17 minutes ago
Johnny B Good replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Bryce Cartwright (OFFICIAL)
"X2"
39 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels 2021 Draw
"Hahaha "
53 minutes ago
brissyeel replied to Big eel's discussion Tough draw spells the end for bushy
"Slugg this bloke makes the village idiot look like Einstein...."
53 minutes ago
More…