Former Eels Player Jailed for 17 years

Former NRL player Aukuso Junior Paulo jailed for 17 years over plot to supply 900kg of cocaine

By Jamie McKinnell

Posted5 hours ago, updated5 hours ago
Aukuso Junior Paulo played for Parramatta Eels before injury ended his career.(Supplied)

A former Parramatta Eels NRL player has been jailed for 17 years over a foiled plot to supply 900 kilograms of cocaine.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good riddance. 

• I honestly don't remember this bloke. 

• 7387952659?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Yeh I don't recognise him. 

• The only reason I remember him is because when the good Junior debuted I thought, "How can the same guy debut twice?"

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug

• We have had several Paulo's over the years, & while I don't reccolect this one his face does look familiar. The focuse in the reports are pointing him as only being an eels player and at Prop, yet he sort of reminds me in his looks as the Paulo who played for us and then finished his career at the Sharks, more than likely I am wrong on that.

• You're thinking of Joseph Paulo. 

• He’s Joseph’s brother

• This reply was deleted.
        • Thanks Mutt & Browny for the name, and yes it was Joseph but had another nick name IIRC

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"He looks like someone trying to save his job, he's done it before by saying things praising wise.
2020 it was bouncing into the changing rooms ready to go, then get lapped in the 2nd half to Souths. or today when he said the players never blame the…"
5 minutes ago
BEM replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"I get that Carlo.
I have contemplated not wearing my Eels jersey in public but fuck what anyone else thinks."
6 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"They'll be like "oh there is nobody better? Oh damn, guess we just have to keep BA now and let him do as he pleases while he doesn't speak up to us if we want to do something we want to, shucks""
6 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Shoulda coulda woulda "
8 minutes ago
More…