For the Conspiracy Theorists

Well it is NRL 360 , but it looks like the medical retirement narrative has started for Luke Keary ..... 

So is it Dylan Brown , Matt Burton or Cam Munster to the now "cashed up" Roosters 

I know this was brought up on a earlier blog a few weeks ago .....
Are the Roosters manipulating things again or am I just paranoid crackpot (don't Answer) lol ....anyway time will tell 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Looks very much like they are gathering the wagons to get Munster.

Anasta (Munster's manager) still has strong ties to the Roosters. Cronk made the move very successfully and you'd have to think he'd be in Munster's ear as well.

Imagine Tedesco and Manu linking with Munster! Then throw B Smith into hooker and you are looking at a very strong team.

Chooks get their man more often than not and you'd think he would be a perfect fit for Walker who is definitely a half

• Mitch Moses is available to negotiate as of 1 November. If the Eels dont come to the party fairly soon, and secure the player option or upgrade him, there will be massive talk during our finals campaign that will really disrupt us.

There are a lot of teams looking for a half back for 2024, not just the Rorters.

• Cashed up roosters lol

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Grunta ‘Family Guy’ Arthur replied to adnan's discussion Game Vs Souths
"Sacrifice a sub and get him to take Mitchell out early."
3 minutes ago
Jack replied to adnan's discussion Game Vs Souths
"We must win on the back of our defence, doesn't happen much "
9 minutes ago
Grunta ‘Family Guy’ Arthur replied to ParraTrooper47's discussion Stuart to Face a Ban
"Throw the book at him and make that book an encyclopaedia."
13 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to ParraTrooper47's discussion Stuart to Face a Ban
"I know what he said is out of line. But at the same time, the NRL force the coaches to do these pressers not long after the game. They are emotionally invested so they can often say stuff they regret later. How often when I'm pissed off not send an…"
16 minutes ago
More…