Replies

• Jesuz H Christ ( sorry Brett and Monto ) there's some serious poo amongst that collection .  I thought my 88 year old grandmother who's never stepped foot out of NSW's spoon collection was the most depressing line up of historical artefacts I'd ever seen put together .  It's made up of 6 Dubbo Zoo spoons , 5 Coffs harbour's , a Canberra , 2 Cobars and an Opera house . 

But I'd gladly inherit her Showpeice over this web of failure . 

• Great blog mate very interesting read awesome to see our history laid out like that good work👍

• Thats great 

Kinda wish we stuck with doing a territory eels jersey each year.

They sure have had some poo jerseys the blue M&M jersey 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Thank you. Sorry guys I made this based on another post that shows the colours and there was a lot missing. Could have missed some.

https://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/parramatta-eels-jersey-histor...

thank you for this pic, I'll add it in.  I'm pretty sure start of 2018. ill go and find exactly where it is and add it in

cheers again

Parramatta Eels Jersey History in Brief
      1Eyed Eel is a social network
    • I had a good search for it. We've never used that jersey as it is.

we did use in rd 4 2018 against tigers that jersey but with Stay Kind on it which I will add. Cheers again

• 9221399268?profile=RESIZE_400x

• This reply was deleted.
          • thank you. Got one very similar but will add next to it9227511058?profile=RESIZE_584x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Matt replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos

Why isnt simmonsen playing fullback "
4 minutes ago
ByronBae replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"Mozer would be a better option.
 "
4 minutes ago
Matt replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"Cory paix is being shopped by Broncos I reckon great dummy half fit has some speed n passing game to bring ex halfback only 24 yrs old "
6 minutes ago
Angry Eel replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"1-6 Broncos are faster. Simple as that"
14 minutes ago
More…