Replies

• Jesuz H Christ ( sorry Brett and Monto ) there's some serious poo amongst that collection .  I thought my 88 year old grandmother who's never stepped foot out of NSW's spoon collection was the most depressing line up of historical artefacts I'd ever seen put together .  It's made up of 6 Dubbo Zoo spoons , 5 Coffs harbour's , a Canberra , 2 Cobars and an Opera house . 

But I'd gladly inherit her Showpeice over this web of failure . 

• Great blog mate very interesting read awesome to see our history laid out like that good work👍

• Thats great 

Kinda wish we stuck with doing a territory eels jersey each year.

They sure have had some poo jerseys the blue M&M jersey 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Thank you. Sorry guys I made this based on another post that shows the colours and there was a lot missing. Could have missed some.

https://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/parramatta-eels-jersey-histor...

thank you for this pic, I'll add it in.  I'm pretty sure start of 2018. ill go and find exactly where it is and add it in

cheers again

Parramatta Eels Jersey History in Brief
      1Eyed Eel is a social network
    • I had a good search for it. We've never used that jersey as it is.

we did use in rd 4 2018 against tigers that jersey but with Stay Kind on it which I will add. Cheers again

• 9221399268?profile=RESIZE_400x

• This reply was deleted.
          • thank you. Got one very similar but will add next to it9227511058?profile=RESIZE_584x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Where to Now, Time to stop looking in the revision mirror and head forward.
"I think BA's failures come back to his lack of strategic skill LB. He think he will always get on with his players as much as he can. I don't know much about the Tim Mannah stuff but he didn't like Sandow and to a certain extent French, he failed at…"
1 minute ago
Muttman replied to Hell On Eels's discussion The Bennett Hypothetical: Sliding Doors
"I'm not sure the club cares. I think with the demise of our NRL team the club is taking sides between BA and O'Neill with the club blaming BA and backing O'Neill (who disagreed with BA regularly). I think we're going all in with O'Neill and the next…"
3 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Hell On Eels's discussion The Bennett Hypothetical: Sliding Doors
"So what? If Wayne was as media-phobic as you're suggesting he would have run a mile from all that. But he still turned up on Day 1. He would here as well. There's far less controversey and enormous upside to him coaching the Eels."
7 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Where to Now, Time to stop looking in the revision mirror and head forward.
"It maybe that you just don't understand, that you don't understand Frank, my defense on here for BA is where, please point it out?
Just because I critique with a sense of dignity for the individual is interesting in terms of your own hipocrisy i.e…"
14 minutes ago
More…