Replies

• Jesuz H Christ ( sorry Brett and Monto ) there's some serious poo amongst that collection .  I thought my 88 year old grandmother who's never stepped foot out of NSW's spoon collection was the most depressing line up of historical artefacts I'd ever seen put together .  It's made up of 6 Dubbo Zoo spoons , 5 Coffs harbour's , a Canberra , 2 Cobars and an Opera house . 

But I'd gladly inherit her Showpeice over this web of failure . 

• Great blog mate very interesting read awesome to see our history laid out like that good work👍

• Thats great 

Kinda wish we stuck with doing a territory eels jersey each year.

They sure have had some poo jerseys the blue M&M jersey 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Thank you. Sorry guys I made this based on another post that shows the colours and there was a lot missing. Could have missed some.

https://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/parramatta-eels-jersey-histor...

thank you for this pic, I'll add it in.  I'm pretty sure start of 2018. ill go and find exactly where it is and add it in

cheers again

Parramatta Eels Jersey History in Brief
      1Eyed Eel is a social network
    • I had a good search for it. We've never used that jersey as it is.

we did use in rd 4 2018 against tigers that jersey but with Stay Kind on it which I will add. Cheers again

• 9221399268?profile=RESIZE_400x

• This reply was deleted.
          • thank you. Got one very similar but will add next to it9227511058?profile=RESIZE_584x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Titan replied to HKF's discussion Eels leaders in player options
"We have hit rock bottom when Shaun Lane has a player option . "
3 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize offered 3 years 1.1 mill contract.
"Well he showed us nothing to be excited about 6 months ago and I have not seen anything at this point for us to lose sleep over. Given who his manager is, it will be proven that we will never have him as a cheap junior graduating. Both DB and…"
4 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 11 Team List v Melbourne Storm (Magic Round)
"Finals footy ffs he's an international half that was instrumental in unlocking the Aussies the last time they played them.What was the score again.Finals footy 😂 "
6 minutes ago
Flow Basket replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"To scared of Walsh getting it"
7 minutes ago
More…