Replies

• We need a black alternative jersey 

• good idea Trent, black instead of white alternate strip.

• Not a fan of the white myself snake 

• 10472941097?profile=RESIZE_930x

• James Ada, fantastic collage, thanks mate. You can see the downloaded collage really clearly.

Like you gentlemen, I'd love a black jersey (wear black all the time).

What was the name of the movie with the black spiderman tights?

• Venom 

• 10472331692?profile=RESIZE_930x

• 10472336067?profile=RESIZE_930x

• i like this v trent, a few blue lines in the v and it would be spot on.

• In isolation so I'm bored recon your right with the blue lines

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Will or Mutts, did any of you gents hear Micheal Chammas' theory on on why our club doesn't really want Bennett?
"If" true, it's concerning, because it means the club has got things arse end up on the footy side.
This is from the The Saturday…"
50 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"He's doing what's best for him, not you. He will sort his own future out, not you."
1 hour ago
Darren Munro replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"🤣🤣🤣"
3 hours ago
LB replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"The way they have used him has shown they have no clue what to do with him. They cannot offer him full-time FG earlier in the year, so to keep him happy they rearrange things or put him in a position he has not played in a while and he fails due to…"
3 hours ago
More…