Replies

• We need a black alternative jersey 

• good idea Trent, black instead of white alternate strip.

• Not a fan of the white myself snake 

• 10472941097?profile=RESIZE_930x

• James Ada, fantastic collage, thanks mate. You can see the downloaded collage really clearly.

Like you gentlemen, I'd love a black jersey (wear black all the time).

What was the name of the movie with the black spiderman tights?

• Venom 

• 10472331692?profile=RESIZE_930x

• 10472336067?profile=RESIZE_930x

• i like this v trent, a few blue lines in the v and it would be spot on.

• In isolation so I'm bored recon your right with the blue lines

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Longfin Eel replied to Eli Stephens's discussion None of our players should play origin.
"Playing Origin would do them the world of good, and would expose them to playing with quality players. The only Parra players I can see who may get selected are Moses (if he is fit - looking dicey for Origin1) and probably Paulo. Maybe Hopgood, but…"
2 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HAVE A GIGGLE AND A CRY
"All those points you made are meaningless Frankie.
"all know the eels management are beyond useless and need to be removed ASAP as they are useless to the club ". 
 I assume you want to remove the total board....Well that cant happen Frankie,......I…"
3 minutes ago
Bup replied to Poppa's discussion Where to Now, Time to stop looking in the revision mirror and head forward.
"The club , its supporters and sponsors need to beleive in something. Wether that's a player, coach an idea or a promise of success.
At the moment for many reasons, supporters have lost faith, the coaching staff have lost their ability to inspire and…"
3 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"Pops, great points & I'm probably being unfair in some ways using the word 'foresight', as there is definitely an element of timing.
Injuries have cruelled us (AMS / Penisini Jnr), and perhaps we were facing a bit of a gap-year where the juniors…"
7 minutes ago
More…